Amazon Lab126

Amazon Lab126 Software Development Engineer Intern Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amazon Lab126 in February 2014.

The hiring process was organized by Amazon, not Lab126 separately. Two rounds on campus interview. Both are technical interviews. One started by asking about most interesting school project, and then 1 algorithm/coding question and follow-ups. Another focused on design questions.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing unexpected. Normal algorithm and design questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon Lab126

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amazon Lab126 in March 2013.

I applied online and directly emailed my CV to a recruiter (got email ID from friend). After hearing nothing for a whole month I got an invitation for a phone screen. The employee I spoke to asked me detailed questions about embedded system design. A little hard to answer because I hadn't worked on that for over a year, but somehow I told interviewer what he wanted to hear.

Interview Questions
    • No specific planned question. I mentioned some projects I had completed and my interviewer asked me detailed technical questions about them.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Amazon Lab126 in March 2013.

I met a recruiter on campus and gave her my resume; a month later, I received an email asking to sign up for two back to back interviews on campus a week later. The first interviewer was an engineer who asked me about questions about trees, linkedlists, and pointers in C. The interview was a bit awkward, as the interviewer was texting and not paying much attention to my answers. The second interview was more smooth, with another engineer asking me about virtual memory and caches. Overall, I was able to answer most questions without much difficulty.

After the interviews, the recruiter notified me that I would hear from them with a decision within a week. However, after 2 weeks without a response, I emailed the recruiter and she replied that I would hear back after the interviewers got back to her. That was the last I heard from Lab126.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about virtual memory and terms associated with it.   Answer Question