Amazon.com Applications Developer Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (692)
- Software Development Engineer (605)
- Software Development Engineer Intern (192)
- Area Manager (139)
- Software Developer (130)
- Senior Product Manager (96)
- Intern (84)
- Senior Software Engineer (76)
- Software Engineer Intern (75)
- Software Development Engineer I (72)
- Operations Manager (66)
- Product Manager (60)
- Technical Program Manager (54)
- Software Development Engineer II (52)
- Software Development Manager (52)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (45)
- Warehouse Associate (42)
- Program Manager (40)
- Financial Analyst (36)
- Senior Financial Analyst (34)
- Software Developer Intern (32)
- Business Analyst (28)
- Support Engineer (27)
- Senior Vendor Manager (26)
- Vendor Manager (25)
- Engineering (23)
- Financial Analyst Intern (22)
- Brand Specialist (21)
- Technical Project Manager (20)
- Project Manager (20)
Applications Developer Engineer Interview (Negative Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online - interviewed at Amazon.com in November 2012.
Interview Details – Applied online with no refer. The recruiter contacted me by email and scheduled the first phone interview.
The first phone interview goes well. Some basic questions about project and then programming with java. Given two integer array, write a function to return the intersection and union of two array.
After one week, the recruiter gave me an positive feedback. I suffered difficult time during the second interview. The interviewer's English with accent, was so hard to understand. Because the coding website was dead that day, I read the code to the interviewer. The questions were quite easy. One was merge two sorted array, another one was return the first no-repeated character in a string.
About one week later, I got the third time phone interview. This interviewer must came from the same country with the second one...He gave me an dictionary like problem. We talked about what data structure to use, and he let me to write code to realize it. I do pretty well at the coding part. The mistake I could remember was the time complexity part.
They rejected me after one week.
Interview Question – The accent problem. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amazon.com