Amazon.com Developer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2015

3.7

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amazon.com in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the team lead. He asked general java concept questions as well as what would you do in the scenario questions. What would you do if you found someone was scrubbing our servers? What is the difference between an interface and an abstract class? There were other questions about my background and how it applies.

Interview Questions

• How would you print out all odd numbers 1-100? Write a method that takes a number and returns true/false if a number is a prime number.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.com (Seattle, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

interview was lasted 40 mins. strted with basic programming things. And tht led our conversation onto more technical as i have to design 2 codes. 1st was kinda intresting and 2nd was challenging but i did well :)

Interview Questions

• Design an application over the phone interview.   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amazon.com (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2015.

Interview

1 Hour Telephone Technical interview. 1 Hour coding test. I guess there would have been a longer process but I did not get beyond this stage. I did not get the coding challenge done: serialize and desterilize a tree to a file done. Overall it sounds like a great place to work, would say I am disappointed I did not get it.

Interview Questions

• 1. Questions about Amazon 2. General questions about a project you were proud of. 3. General questions about a time where you failed. 4. Quite a few technical questions   Answer Question