Amazon.com Digital Specialist Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon.com (Seattle, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

My initial interview was with Recruiting at Amazon, it was a phone interview. My experience was casual, and a lot of the interview consisted of me talking about what I've done so far and what made me consider being employed at Amazon. The second interview was with my Hiring Manager, it was very pleasant and like the first interview, it consisted of a lot of casual conversation about hobbies and interests, as well as goals.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was during the first interview, and I had to explain certain features in an operating system like a five year old. Really it was just to make sure I could create analogies on the fly as well as be technical, but not confusing to customers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a full day at the Amazon campus, enjoying free food, employee gifts, and explanations about the culture there at Amazon. In the morning, we were seated in front of laptops and given a manila folder filled with employee benefits options and our job offer. It was a very casual process and when free food is involved, the process isn't as boring as most orientations are.

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon.com (Seattle, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

2 Phone interviews. 1 with a recruiter, another with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you tell a customer what Wi-Fi is?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They give you an offer, it's not really negotiable, you either accept the offer, or find another apportunity.

Digital Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amazon.com in October 2011.

Interview

I applied for the job of Customer Service Rep at a job fair. After getting invited to interview, the interview was quick. Whether I was tech savvy or not, can I deal with customers well, etc.