Amazon.com

Updated Jun 1, 2014

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amazon.com.

4- 30 minute back to back interviews. No breaks in between. Multiple questions asked where you will need to display answer on a whiteboard. Extremely stressful experience, knowledge of SQL is highly encouraged.

Interview Questions
  • asked multiple financial questions ranging from creating P&L statements to calculating BE point   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon.com

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Amazon.com.

This was for the office in Luxembourg. After a friend got my resume to the HR office, with a little prodding, they emailed me and then called me to set up an interview. The interview on the phone went fairly well, and the company was fairly prompt in getting back to me and setting up the next step (a Microsoft Excel test). After the test, I heard back fairly quickly as well.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer asked me a question about where I would want to invest my money if I had the choice, i.e. which sort of market (equities, bonds, etc.) and where geographically. It was not an extremely difficult question, but I think it was relatively unrelated to the job I was applying for (though it was a Finance Intern position, I suppose).   Answer Question