Amazon.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Facilities Tech II Interview

Facilities Tech II
Hebron, KY

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com in June 2012.

Interview Details – Amazon took over operation of the sort facility and offered the opportunity to those that qualified to work for them.

Interview Question – there were none. questions were all pretty traditionally in line with an interview   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiations they offered a job and a wage, take it or leave it

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Hebron, KY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com in May 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interviews- basic behavioral questions- tell me a situation when you had to make a difficult decision.

Interview Question – What was your least favorite class in college and how did it prepare you for this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I would just ask, they pay very well though.

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Hebron, KY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com in July 2011.

Interview Details – Applied on the Amazon.com website, and didn't here anything for about 3 weeks. I was finally contacted by one of their recruiters, and scheduled a phone interview for the next week with a Sr. Ops Manager. The guy called a day early, and at the wrong time. I was at work and couldn't take the call at the time. He left a voice mail (no contact #), so I emailed the recruiter to confirm that I didn't screw up the date/time. Sr. Ops Manager called me back the next day and did the phone interview, which lasted about 35 minutes. I thought that it went OK, and he said that someone would contact me within 3-5 business days. I waited seven, and still no response. Emailed the recruiter, and he said that he didn't have any info, but that his boss would be contacting me within a couple of days. 3 weeks later, and still no contact. I can read the writing on the wall...just disappointed in the lack of follow-through.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!

Amazon.com Videos

Amazon.com – Why Work for Us?

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amazon.com interview questions and advice in Hebron, KY. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Amazon.com employees and interview candidates.