Amazon.com Human Resources Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com in October 2012.

I submitted my application through my school's on campus recruiting system and was contacted within 2 weeks. I had 2 back-to-back phone interviews, each lasted 45 minutes. They asked mostly behavioral questions related to common competencies of an HR professional or a participant in a leadership program (decision making, project management, communication with difficult people). I was toldby the recruiter who set up the interviews to expect behavioral and case interview questions, but they did not ask any case-style questions (thankfully). Both of the interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you had to make a difficult decision without having enough information.   Answer Question

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!