Amazon.com Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014

3.3

86 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

It is on campus interview. Two 45 minutes interviews. The questions are basic data structure questions. Write code in the paper, I guess interviewer did count how much time I spent to finish that task because he used his iphone to watch time when I started writing. After that. HR contact me after two weeks.

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon.com

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amazon.com.

1st and 2nd round were over the phone. Talked with Senior Execs who were very helpful and friendly.

Intern Interview

Got an interview offer through on campus interviewing. Two 45 min technical interviews with two employers. The questions were too techinical based on binary tress, OOD of a scenario. Information about my projects and languages that I knew.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Amazon.com.

got 2 phone interviews for internship as software develop in Amazon. One asked about algorithms, the other is basic java/c++ programming questions. One interview is 45 minutes late.

2 back to back phone interviews, 45 min each with a 15 min break inbetween

Interview Questions
    • Given an 2D array of 1s and 0s, find the number of "islands" of 1s   View Answer

Intern Interview

There were two rounds of phone screen which constitute of pure algorithmic and data structure related questions. There was one last round where they asked regarding system design and object oriented concepts.

Interview Questions
    • Do not find myself ethically inclined to disclose questions from the interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

i had a telephonic interview which basically included question related to unix operating system some on java and a few on sql...

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Amazon.com.

Initially 2 rounds of phone interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amazon.com.

Email from recruiter to set up phone interview. Set up two hour long interviews right after another. Questions were technical and behavioral in nature.

Second interviewer seemed to be distracted. I explained my thought process and ideas to his questions, but he didn't seem to be too focused. Ultimately ended interview earlier than allotted time.

Intern Interview

first round- 25 questions in 1:30hrs including 2 coding ques hosted by interviewstreet
    second round- telephonic interview in which there was 3 coding ques we were supposed to dictate the code for the given questions.
    third round- telephonic interview same as the second round only the ques were bit tough.

Interview Questions
    • i made it till 2nd round, the 3 coding ques were-
      1- find if the given BT is BST