Amazon.com Marketing Manager - Content Interview Questions

3.5

Marketing Manager - Content Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.com (Seattle, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

Internal recruiter contacted via email. Following initial interview by internal recruiter, was recommended for phone interview with hiring manager. Company sent a list of tips for successful phone interviewing, a list of exercises to prepare for phone interview, and a list of Amazon.com "Leadership Principles". The exercises match your qualificaitons to each job requirement. The process gives you every opportunity to shine in the phone screen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to solve a particularly difficult problem. What was the situation, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon.com

Content Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amazon.com (Seattle, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

I had a full day of interviews - 5 of the 6 went well. The 6th was done by a guy with a laptop who said he was "taking notes" and he was not in HR nor on the team. He fired off question after question that I was not prepared for (my fault). Questions he asked: Tell me about a time you disagreed with your boss. What was the outcome? Tell me about a time you went above and beyond. Tell me about a time you made a mistake. I thought this job was below me, but I left thinking "wow that sucked" and feeling embarassed that I was unprepared.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle the disagreement with your boss over <insert difficult situation you just revealed>   Answer Question