Amazon.com Interview Questions

3.3

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amazon.com.

Phone screens with the recruiter and 2 managers, in-house interview process included 5 people for about 45 mins each. they each ask questions specific to leadership attributes they expect from candidates. they are hiring for all of amazon accounting as a whole and then they slot into the right team.

Interview Questions
    Salary for position was non-negotiable. They tell you what it is and they level-set everyone else to be paid the same at the same positon.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Amazon.com.

It was a 45 mintues interwier where they asked me all tree questions like pre order post order bst and link list questions

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to trawerse a tree in preorder which i found wery difficult using a link list   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

my first telephonic interview was good, right now i'm waiting for second interview.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Amazon.com.

3 Phone Interviews
    On-site interview with 5 Senior Managers
    1 Phone Interview

Interview Questions
    • If you had to decide on how much to charge for Amazon Prime, how much would you charged knowing this company   View Answer

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Solutions Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amazon.com.

Worst of my professional live, phone interviwer was unprepared, couldn't speak clearly.

Software Engineer I Interview

Although I heard that Amazon Software Engineers have very demanding work schedule, I applied anyway since it looks like the company is growing like crazy and needs lots of developers. The process was tough with heavy emphasis on technical questions. I wished I had remembered all my data structures and algorithms studies from school better...

Interview Questions
    • Write the code to read in characters from a file and print out the top 10 most used. What if they are 32 bit characters? What if it’s a 4GB file and you only have 1GB of ram?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amazon.com.

They came to campus, but had only a limited number of times available so I had to do it over the phone. The guy who interviewed me over the phone didn't seem interested in doing the interview. He asked me to write a few algorithms in Java and then asked some conceptual Java questions as well.

Software Engineer Interview

Sent my resume via their apply link; received an email ~2 weeks later asking me to complete an online coding screening interview. The first portion of the interview was 90 minutes long and contained three coding questions. The second portion was 60 minutes long and contained ~20 behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Given a linked list containing integers as values, write an algorithm that detects if there is a loop or cycle in the list.   View Answers (2)

Software Developer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amazon.com.

I got 1:1 technical interview. It was on campus interview and I was bit late due to some reason. I finally got rejected and I believe that was the reason. The person asked me to develop a stack in any language and dragged me to different questions from that. Around 30 minutes was the duration.

Interview Questions
    • At very first started with coding. Didn't ask anything else before that.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Very good hiring process. Behavioral plus case interview. Business situation questions.