Amazon.com Manager Interview Questions

3.4

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Amazon.com.

two phone interviews from two different teams.

Interview Questions
  • nothing really, not sure what they wanted, but the questions were normal.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon.com

Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com in August 2011.

Interview consisted of two phone interviews and three one on one interviews. Interview consisted of writing a two page paper on two different topics. A two panel interviews: first working though math problem and then changes to the math problem in the interview process. Then interview consisted of answering behavioral interview questions and then being allowed to ask questions. Still waiting on response from interview process

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Amazon.com in June 2011.

An Amazon HR assistant contacted me via email to set up a date/time for a 30 mins phone interview. The phone interview was with an HR manager. She was very kind, asked the right questions (not a repetition of my cv but rather my motivations, my competencies, reasons for leaving a company and for applying to the specific role etc) and in overall the interview went well and smoothly. She asked me if I had any questions as well and told me she would forward my CV to the hiring manager and then a second phone interview with him would get scheduled, if applicable. After a week of silence I contacted via email the hr assistant to ask for info/feedback. I never heard back. I was expecting at least an automated email saying 'thank you, but no thank you', but instead I was treated with absolute indifference. Disappointed but can't say I wasn't expecting it.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Amazon.com in June 2012.

was contacted for a phone interview, after submitting my application through LinkedIn.

The interviewer was from a technical background, and asked me some coding questions right from the beginning. I'm not a coder, so I didn't answer them well.

I also received a few social media related questions, but the interview was more heavy on the technical side.

Sure was,

Manager Interview

You need a good resume to begin with. Be prepared for a first couple of rounds of telephonic interviews and several face to face thereafter. On the day of face to face be mentally and physically prepared for the long day. Questions are behavioral and based on leadership principles of the company.