Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amazon.com
- Software Development Engineer (869)
- Software Engineer (770)
- Area Manager (210)
- Software Development Engineer Intern (189)
- Software Development Engineer I (161)
- Software Developer (136)
- Senior Product Manager (136)
- Operations Manager (102)
- Intern (99)
- Software Development Engineer I Intern (99)
- Software Development Engineer II (95)
- Senior Software Engineer (85)
- Software Development Manager (81)
- Product Manager (78)
- Financial Analyst (77)
- Warehouse Associate (77)
- Software Engineer Intern (75)
- Fulfillment Associate (74)
- Brand Specialist (68)
- Technical Program Manager (66)
- Program Manager (53)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (52)
- Senior Financial Analyst (45)
- Business Analyst (41)
- Senior Vendor Manager (39)
- Amazon Area Manager (39)
- Support Engineer (35)
- Customer Service Associate (35)
- Recruiter (34)
- Cloud Support Engineer (34)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon.com (New Castle, DE).
- What was your worst day at work, why......what could YOU have done to avoid it and what can you do to avoid it in the future Answer Question
Here is your offer, take it or leave it
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.com (New Castle, DE) in September 2013.
I was interviewed for a Direct Hire position. First I had to submit my resume and answer questions online, followed by a questionnaire that seemed to testing my personality. Then I had to schedule and complete a phone interview, which basically just verified what I had submitted online. Then I was scheduled for an in-person interview at the site I was applying for. There were several of us there at the same time, and we were individually taken back to interview with a manager. Mostly they seemed to want to know what we were like personally, and how our personalities and views would fit into the company. They really seemed to like my attitude, even though I had no previous warehouse experience.
- Recall a time in a previous job in which you and a coworker disagreed, what did you do and why? 1 Answer
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.com (New Castle, DE) in January 2011.
I was extremely impressed by Amazon. They spent nearly 2.5 hours with me between a one on one, panel interview and tour of fulfillment center. I initially didn't think I was going to like working with amazon. However their processes they have in place is pretty impressive.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon.com (New Castle, DE) in September 2010.
They interview you with two different people back to back. One person is very friendly and asks fun questions and the other person asks more technical questions and occasionally, asks a math question if you are a supply chain major.
- Tell me about a time when you had a group conflict and how did you overcome this conflict? Answer Question
Their offer is a concrete amount.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review