Amazon.com Interview Questions in New Castle, DE

Facilities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon.com (New Castle, DE).

Interview

Rigorous

Interview Questions

• What was your worst day at work, why......what could YOU have done to avoid it and what can you do to avoid it in the future   Answer Question

Negotiation

Here is your offer, take it or leave it

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.com (New Castle, DE) in September 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed for a Direct Hire position. First I had to submit my resume and answer questions online, followed by a questionnaire that seemed to testing my personality. Then I had to schedule and complete a phone interview, which basically just verified what I had submitted online. Then I was scheduled for an in-person interview at the site I was applying for. There were several of us there at the same time, and we were individually taken back to interview with a manager. Mostly they seemed to want to know what we were like personally, and how our personalities and views would fit into the company. They really seemed to like my attitude, even though I had no previous warehouse experience.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time in a previous job in which you and a coworker disagreed, what did you do and why?   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.com (New Castle, DE) in January 2011.

Interview

I was extremely impressed by Amazon. They spent nearly 2.5 hours with me between a one on one, panel interview and tour of fulfillment center. I initially didn't think I was going to like working with amazon. However their processes they have in place is pretty impressive.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Castle, DE

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon.com (New Castle, DE) in September 2010.

Interview

They interview you with two different people back to back. One person is very friendly and asks fun questions and the other person asks more technical questions and occasionally, asks a math question if you are a supply chain major.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a group conflict and how did you overcome this conflict?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their offer is a concrete amount.