Amazon.com Operations Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

68 interviews

3.5

68 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operation Manager Interview

As describe in the different interview process, I had 2 phones screens with HR and technical then I had on site interview with 5 differents people (Senior Operation Manager, Change Manager, HR Manager, Senior Operation Manager)

Interview Questions
  • I took a long day to past all interview and you must be prepare to talk about all your experience relate to all 14 values company   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon.com

Operations Manager Interview

Interview Process was very difficult if you are not prepared. All of the questions are behavioral based which require detailed answers based on the STAR method. Prior to this interview, I had never heard of the STAR method. Typical questions, Tell me a time when....

Interview Questions
    • During the initial phone interview, I was caught off guard when I was asked to work a math problem.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com.

I was contacted by a recruiter. I went through a series of emails, I then was asked to do an interview into a webcam n my computer. My responses were recorded then saved for someone to view at a later date. Three weeks later I was contacted by a different HR person and she set up a phone interview with an operations manager from Seattle.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly questions about Amazons Leadership dimensions. The a couple math questions (same questions found on glass door.com)   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Amazon.com.

Just starting process

Operations Manager Interview

Submitted resume and was contacted via email by a recruiter/hiring manager. Answered a couple of preliminary questions - most people you have ever led/managed, willingness to relocate, etc. Reviewed the links provided that gave background on their fulfillment centers operations. Set up follow-on phone interview which consisted of multiple behavioral-based questions.

Interview Questions
    • Questions weren't difficult, but you need to be very specific in your responses. Interviewer wasn't particularly interested in leadership philosophy as much as how exactly it was applied.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Amazon.com.

Interview process too long and tedious, it took around 2 months to finally arrive to the last interview. With the hiring objectives not very clear , interviews conducted in eventuality of an post being created. It was an interview for and Operations Manager post, and people recruited for the post of Regional Manager.

Interview Questions
    • An scenario to test the integrity and flexibility while dealing with on job operational relationship with governmental agencies.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Standard interview process. Did my best to impress. Nearly all the young interviewees were offered positions with the company. Looks like you'll work long hours and it will be difficult. Would be interesting to know what most Area/Ops Managers that remain with the company are doing 5 years after hire.

Operations Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Amazon.com in August 2011.

just had the 2nd round phone screen and preparing for next round of on-site interviews. interviewer asked two easy behavior based questions. was invited to an on-site interview and have not decided if i'll continue pursuit.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you did not succeed, meet a goal or an expectation   Answer Question
    • How do you handle an employee who is not performing   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Amazon.com in March 2013.

Interview process started 2 months ago with recruiter. That was followed up by emails which led to onsite interview. Started tour at 7 followed by four 45 min interviews. Very disappointed with first 2 interviewers as they were not nearly as experienced as I am in Logistics/Distribution and obviously didn't understand the significance of what I was describing to them.

Interview Questions
    • None were difficult...I thought the entire process was easy. They're not looking for true leaders, they're looking for managers.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com in June 2014.

Quick process. Meeting recruiter at hiring fair. Received an email about 2 weeks later to set-up phone interview. Interview was with a Senior Operations Manager and really just served to see if Amazon was a fit. Waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions
    • Ask a few work flow questions. Must admit (and was told) that my logic was spot on, but the actual math was a touch off. Just be ready.   Answer Question

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!