Amazon.com

Amazon.com Sales Account Representative Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Account Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Amazon.com.

First I got a quick screening phone call from oneof the recruiters for about 20 minutes, we talked about my experiences and why would I want to work at Amazon. A few days later I got an email to schedule another phone interview, this time we talked about the same things we did on the first call plus a series of questions like "what would you do if, tell me about a time when you where working under pressure and had meet a deadline, tell me about a time when you take an unpopular decision, tell em about a time when you achieve an objective and what did you do.
After this call I got 2 more phone interviews with the exact same questions and then I got asked to go to the HQ in Luxembourg where I had a full day interview with several people, they all asked the same questions they already asked in the previous interviews so at the end it turned to be a bit boring.

Interview Questions
  • :if a train leaves Chicago at 120km/h at 7:30 and another train is coming in the opposite direction at 840km at the same speed, at what time both trains will meet   View Answers (2)

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon.com

Sales Account Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amazon.com in March 2012.

questions asked during the Phone interview: 2) You have ten minutes to describe your work experience and education 1) why Amazon? 3) Did you well understand the position you applied for? Why do you wanna leave your current job?

Sales Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amazon.com in February 2012.

The first interview consisted of a phone interview, where I was asked classic things about my academic and professional background. Then I was asked to make a little math test where I was dictated some data and come out with some math formulas. Later I was asked some questions about the e-commerce market. Plus the whole interview was made in english to test my language skills. However this part was quiet easy and I was recalled afterwards.

On the the second round, I was called for a 1:1 interview which consisted of a 4 and a half hours interview with 5 different senior managers on a rotation schedule. Each of them asked me information about my cv and my background, and each of them asked me different attitude,skills,personality and math questions. Almost all of the interviews were done in english to test the language.

I personally found the whole process very stressing, mostly for repeating the story of my cv over and over again and for the rushy atmosphere, since the managers had to run to interview the other candidates as well, so you had very short time to play your cards well. Also, each of the interviews were like 30 minutes long and some of them were even longer, so you were already stressed and worn out by the time the following manager came to speak with you.

I found the whole experience very heavy and stressing.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think Amazon is one of the best e-commerce platforms on the market, and what its competitive advantage?   View Answer
    • What if a client was to have this request for you....   View Answer