Amazon.com

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Human Resources Assistant Interview

Senior Human Resources Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Amazon.com in April 2012.

Interview Details – The first response from the company after submitting my appliaction online was a queestionnaire which consisted of 5-6 questions to determine if I was a good fit for the job. The questions were very general in nature (i.e. Why would you like to work for Amazon?, Minimum Salary expectations?, etc.). About 3 weeks passed and I received another email invitation to for a phone interview with a recruiter at the comapany's headquarters. This consisted of a basic "Tell me about Yourself" type questions and a few behavioral questions. In about 3 days I was invited to meet with the hiring manager in person at the company's fulfillment center. This interview was completely behavioral based questions and lasted roughly 2 hours. 1 hour was spent touring the facility while the last hour was spent interviewing with a team of 2 managers. Overall, the interview process was somewhat lengthy but well worth it after receiving a great offer! I do however wish there was more communication regarding the actual hours of the position as there were several shifts for the positon I wasn't prepared to accept.

Interview Question – To date what has been your greatest acheivement?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amazon.com

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!

Amazon.com Videos

Amazon.com – Why Work for Us?

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amazon.com Senior Human Resources Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Amazon.com employees and interview candidates.