Amazon.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Shipping Manifest Clerk Interview

Shipping Manifest Clerk
Coffeyville, KS

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com in March 2008.

Interview Details – This was for an internal transfer in the same facility I work in. Resume submitted into HR with performance sheet by manager. Approved and later called in for interview in front of a panel. Was informed day before interview. I did request a promotion/internal transfer to another facility in another state. After submitting a resume and getting approved, I was contacted by a recruiter by phone and then contacted at a predetermined time by a hiring manager by phone. I did not meet their qualifications to be contacted a third time.

Interview Question – If you saw someone steal a quarter. Would you report it?   View Answers (10)

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Amazon is a take it or leave it company. Amazon has salary scales and sticks to that range.

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!