Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amazon.com
- Software Engineer (722)
- Software Development Engineer (702)
- Software Development Engineer Intern (190)
- Area Manager (155)
- Software Developer (132)
- Senior Product Manager (108)
- Software Development Engineer I (97)
- Intern (88)
- Senior Software Engineer (77)
- Software Engineer Intern (75)
- Software Development Engineer II (72)
- Operations Manager (69)
- Product Manager (65)
- Technical Program Manager (62)
- Software Development Manager (62)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (48)
- Warehouse Associate (46)
- Financial Analyst (46)
- Program Manager (45)
- Senior Financial Analyst (38)
- Brand Specialist (34)
- Software Development Engineer I Intern (34)
- Business Analyst (32)
- Software Developer Intern (32)
- Senior Vendor Manager (32)
- Fulfillment Associate (29)
- Support Engineer (28)
- Vendor Manager (25)
- Customer Service Associate (23)
- Engineering (23)
2 people found this helpful
Software Engineer for Industrial and Scientific Store Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a day – interviewed at Amazon.com in December 2009.
I was contacted by recruiter for Software Engineer for Industrial and Scientific Store in response to my posted resume on job boards. They scheduled a one hr technical interview with one of their software engineers. Here is what they requested for interview.
The interview will include coding, data structures, algorithms and/or design questions, and will last about an hour. Due to the technical nature of this interview, please do not drive or commute during your phone interview or it will need to be rescheduled.
Please consider the following interview tips:
1. Be in a quiet place where you are comfortable and there are no distractions .
2. Have a copy of your resume available just in case you are questioned on it.
3. Have paper and pen ready to use.
4. Have any questions you have for the interviewer ready.
- Asked to extract numbers from a list of alphanumeric strings. For example if string is "qw34rt56", new list should contain 34 and 56. New list should have unique numbers and should be in ascending order. They requested write complete code and tell over the phone. View Answers (2)