Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amazon.com
- Software Development Engineer (750)
- Software Engineer (740)
- Software Development Engineer Intern (190)
- Area Manager (168)
- Software Developer (133)
- Software Development Engineer I (115)
- Senior Product Manager (114)
- Intern (92)
- Operations Manager (79)
- Senior Software Engineer (78)
- Software Development Engineer II (78)
- Software Engineer Intern (75)
- Product Manager (71)
- Software Development Manager (67)
- Technical Program Manager (63)
- Software Development Engineer I Intern (56)
- Financial Analyst (52)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (50)
- Warehouse Associate (49)
- Program Manager (46)
- Brand Specialist (45)
- Senior Financial Analyst (40)
- Business Analyst (36)
- Senior Vendor Manager (34)
- Software Developer Intern (32)
- Support Engineer (30)
- Fulfillment Associate (29)
- Vendor Manager (26)
- Customer Service Associate (24)
- Recruiter (24)
2 people found this helpful
Software Engineer for Industrial and Scientific Store Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a day – interviewed at Amazon.com in December 2009.
I was contacted by recruiter for Software Engineer for Industrial and Scientific Store in response to my posted resume on job boards. They scheduled a one hr technical interview with one of their software engineers. Here is what they requested for interview.
The interview will include coding, data structures, algorithms and/or design questions, and will last about an hour. Due to the technical nature of this interview, please do not drive or commute during your phone interview or it will need to be rescheduled.
Please consider the following interview tips:
1. Be in a quiet place where you are comfortable and there are no distractions .
2. Have a copy of your resume available just in case you are questioned on it.
3. Have paper and pen ready to use.
4. Have any questions you have for the interviewer ready.
- Asked to extract numbers from a list of alphanumeric strings. For example if string is "qw34rt56", new list should contain 34 and 56. New list should have unique numbers and should be in ascending order. They requested write complete code and tell over the phone. View Answers (2)