Amazon.com Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA

Updated Aug 16, 2015

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.com (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Referred by one of my friends and contacted by HR very quickly. The whole process is very smooth and quick. During the interview, I was asked about previous project experience and future plan. Nothing too special. Just go through my resume and experience. But I know some candidates had case interviews.

Interview Questions

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.com (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Got referred at the beginning of Feb, then reached by recruiter at 2/24 and assigned 2 technical phone interview at 2/27 1. Sent you a Collabedit link before the interview. Introduce yourself really quickly. Given a binary tree with different values on each node, find those values N which N%7 == 0. Why C++ has destruction. Given an int number, return the number of 1s in base 2. For example, 6 = 0000110 return 2. What's the difference between the stack and heap when they are initialized. What's multi-inheritance and why it's bad. 2. Sent you a Collabedit link befor the interview. pow Binary tree level traversal.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between the stack and heap when they are initialized.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I missed the call from HR and then received an official offer letter from him. The team is not in Seattle but in Amazon Lab 126 Kindle team. I thought it's OK and accepted it.