Amazon.com Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

4.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com in July 2012.

one phone interview

Interview Questions
  • if the transportation cost doubled in the next three years what you will do to decrease the total cost.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon.com

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com in May 2012.

Had a phone interview with the HR person. Then was called onsite for an interview with the Sr. VP of Supply Chain, Director of Supply Chain, Sr. Manager of Supply Chain. I also had to take an onsite math test and a case study. I was asked a series of general questions as well as trick questions and riddles. Then after 3 weeks I was called onsite again for another round of interviews with 4 Sr. Managers of Supply Chain. The next day I was offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • There were lots of math questions that I was supposed to solve orally!   Answer Question

I wasn't willing to relocate and I had another very good offer of my choice in a smaller company.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Process took 3 weeks, in final interview stage now!
    First interview was basically background check and CV run through.
    Unexpectedly, during that first interview I was asked to talk about my CV in French since I listed it as one of the languages I can speak.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com in April 2010.

Applied through their web site and got telephone interview first. The JD described mixture of analytic role and vendor management, but they were more looking for analytic person than operational. Went through telephone interview first then next day they sent me a link for SHL on-line test. A couple of days later got a 1:1 interview which last 2.5 hours including excel usage test at the end. The interview process was quick and straight forward. Interview questions were straight forward and behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest achievement? Please explain with some bullet points.   Answer Question
    • Tell me when you have difficulties with your team and how you cope with.   Answer Question

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!