Amazon.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Area Manager Interview

Area Manager
Lebanon, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com in March 2014.

Interview Details – 1.Phone Screening
2. Face-to-face Interview

Interview Question – Why did you choose Amazon?   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

Area Manager
Chattanooga, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Amazon.com.

Interview Details – You are set-up for success in this process. The recruiters follow-up frequently via email and phone with all the information you need and help coach you with everything you need to be prepared for. The tour of the distribution is amazing. The software does almost everything. The dress code is really relaxed too which is nice. The compensation package is pretty impressive too.

Interview Question – The match question can be tricky if you're not good with percentages. I had to manually hand jam it because it was a bit too early for my brain to work right but I got the right answer.   Answer Question

Fulfillment Associate Interview

Fulfillment Associate
Murfreesboro, TN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Amazon.com in August 2013.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with a human resource person in Seattle, Wa. She asked a series of questions about my previous employers and my highest level of education. Most of the conversation involved telling me about the general job description of the fulfillment associate position. Fulfillment associate can be order pulling or packing.

Interview Question – What do you consider to be your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate anything. I was given a picking position and a schedule that
I did not want.

Inbound Strower Interview

Inbound Strower
Charleston, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Amazon.com in July 2013.

Interview Details – great hiring and interview process

Interview Question – its easy to make rate in the area, your always in. But that day your 2nd written is about to come off, there put you somewhere else. Then a week later your in the HR dept. puzzled. Now you have your 3rd finally, you work back in your normal area for a few more days. Then they put you some where else for 2 days. A week later your back in HR. Your being fried.   Answer Question

Inventory Analyst Interview

Inventory Analyst
Chattanooga, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Amazon.com in April 2013.

Interview Details – A friend who had worked at Amazon got me the interview and explained some very easy things to bring to interview including degrees, certifications and college transcripts. Once this was all submitted, they could not get me started fast enough and are to this day begging me to come back.

Interview Question – could i bring in a copy of my college degree?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated salary and benefits.

Fufillment Associate Interview

Fufillment Associate
Murfreesboro, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com.

Interview Details – Applied online got an email the next for a phone interview. Soonest interview I could schedule was a week later. Interview was 9 minutes and real simple. Wasn't really asked questions just if I thought I could work in a loud warehouse. Got an email immediately after for an in person interview. Soonest I could schedule was a week later.

Interview Question – Why Amazon?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Take it or leave it

Receive Clerk Interview

Receive Clerk
Charleston, TN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Amazon.com in October 2012.

Interview Details – move from tier 1 warehouse associate, to tier 3 leadership, interview as any other job but with a test and role play of "feed-back to an associate"

Interview Question – role play for giving feed-back, i had never been in a leadership role before so I didn't know how to asses the situation   Answer Question

Murfreesboro, TN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Amazon.com in November 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview was very quick. I went in to the 3rd party staffing agency, did the online app, and within 20 minutes I was taking a drug test for the job and within the next hour we we're having orientation for the job in which I started 4 days later.

Interview Question – There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions mainly because the online application pretty much too up most of my time. This being factory work, the whole process was fairly impersonal.   Answer Question

Chattanooga, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com in October 2011.

Interview Details – Hired direct upon company opening new building in October of 2011. Was time tested on skill to verify accuracy of items. If this was not passed in the allotted time you were excused and could only apply as a temp with Integrity Associates. After passing skill test there was a short interview followed by a drug test.

Interview Question – Can you work in a building that exceeds 90 degrees or more for 10 hours?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Given an award letter like others in the room. You could either accept it or reject. There was no negotiation.

Chattanooga, TN

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Amazon.com in October 2012.

Interview Details – First was just a phone call/ interview. They asked a few background questions regarding my work experience. Then they asked for a one on one interview at the warehouse. This is where they asked a few personality question to see if I meet the amazon family quality. The interview here lead to the offer.

Interview Question – Are you able to work for more then ten hours in one day on a regular basis.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation just an offer take as is or not.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amazon.com

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!

Amazon.com Videos

Amazon.com – Why Work for Us?

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amazon.com interview questions and advice in Tennessee. All 27 interview reviews posted anonymously by Amazon.com employees and interview candidates.