Amazon.com

3.3

30 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amazon.com.

First was a school interview. That was really easy, so was the math flow question asked. The on-site interview was 3 behavior interviews and 1 math one that I over-thought and got wrong, but I was still offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • When they changed the math problem at the on-site interview   Answer Question

Inbound Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amazon.com in September 2014.

Computer, more computer questions, and more computer. Takes little to no intelligence to get the job. Apply online. Show up for an interview. Take a saliva drug screen. Watch a video while you wait amongst dozens of other applicants. Go to orientation, start work. Don't expect to get anything more than 1 tier positions.

None

Fulltime Warehouse Fulfillment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Amazon.com in August 2014.

Walked in, got my contingent job offer with shift already assigned, watched a power point, 5 minute video I already watched online, and listened to HR rep talk about benefits. Went on a guided tour of the warehouse wearing head phones listening to an Amazonian talk about the company for about 10 minutes. Sat down in another room, got picture taken for ID, took an oral mouth swab drug test, and went home. Waiting on drug test and background to go through, 7-14 days. Very straight forward, seemed like a decent place to work, very clean, organized for the most part.

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Amazon.com.

You are set-up for success in this process. The recruiters follow-up frequently via email and phone with all the information you need and help coach you with everything you need to be prepared for. The tour of the distribution is amazing. The software does almost everything. The dress code is really relaxed too which is nice. The compensation package is pretty impressive too.

Interview Questions
    • The match question can be tricky if you're not good with percentages. I had to manually hand jam it because it was a bit too early for my brain to work right but I got the right answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amazon.com in March 2014.

1.Phone Screening
    2. Face-to-face Interview

Fufillment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amazon.com.

Applied online got an email the next for a phone interview. Soonest interview I could schedule was a week later. Interview was 9 minutes and real simple. Wasn't really asked questions just if I thought I could work in a loud warehouse. Got an email immediately after for an in person interview. Soonest I could schedule was a week later.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Take it or leave it

Fulfillment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amazon.com in August 2013.

I had a phone interview with a human resource person in Seattle, Wa. She asked a series of questions about my previous employers and my highest level of education. Most of the conversation involved telling me about the general job description of the fulfillment associate position. Fulfillment associate can be order pulling or packing.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate anything. I was given a picking position and a schedule that
    I did not want.

Inbound Strower Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Amazon.com in July 2013.

great hiring and interview process

Interview Questions
    • its easy to make rate in the area, your always in. But that day your 2nd written is about to come off, there put you somewhere else. Then a week later your in the HR dept. puzzled. Now you have your 3rd finally, you work back in your normal area for a few more days. Then they put you some where else for 2 days. A week later your back in HR. Your being fried.   Answer Question

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amazon.com in April 2013.

A friend who had worked at Amazon got me the interview and explained some very easy things to bring to interview including degrees, certifications and college transcripts. Once this was all submitted, they could not get me started fast enough and are to this day begging me to come back.

Interview Questions
    • could i bring in a copy of my college degree?   View Answer
    Negotiated salary and benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amazon.com.

First interview was 2 parts. Part 1 was behavioral questions and Part 2 was related to a situation they provided. Each part was with a different person and were 45 minutes long. If the first interview went well they would invite you to a second interview at one of the facilities and have another interview with a manager that had more situation based questions and behavioral questions as well. They make their decision after the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
    • Business case was a work situation where tasks needed to completed (given constraints) and what steps you would take to get it done. i.e. move workers to different areas, allocate different resources, etc.   Answer Question