Amazon.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Transportation Manager Interview

Transportation Manager

Interviewed at Amazon.com

Interview Details – After 2 phone screens, they flew me out to Seattle. The interview itself is a LONG day so be prepared. They do buy lunch, but I opted to each a hearty breakfast so I don't look like a fool with a sandwich in hand. After meeting with 7 people (approx 45 min each), you meet with the recruiter to go over any questions on comp, relo, etc.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult. Just make sure you study their top 9 company values.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Transportation Manager Interview

Transportation Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Amazon.com.

Interview Details – After two phone interviews, I was flown to Seattle for an all-day round of in-person interviews. I was very impressed with the company, the facilities, and most of all the managers who interviewed me. The interview process was very challenging but was a great experience. I received a phone call from HR two weeks later telling me that they were not moving forward.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were behavioral and I was fairly well-prepared for those. There were a few case questions sprinkled in.   Answer Question

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!