Amazon.com Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Amazon.com (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Possibly the easiest interview I have been to. I walked into their third party staffing company, Integrity Staffing, and followed six steps. I signed in and filled out forms on computers. Then I sat down and watched a video about what to expect working in a warehouse. I waited to take my picture for a badge then I talked to someone one on one regarding the position and pay. She told me they would call back whenever they needed people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon.com

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Amazon.com.

Interview

An HR attempts to give an orientation. Mostly Audio Visual. She was barely intelligible, probably first time doing a presentation. Technical problems etc. You take a drug test. That is the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patterson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Amazon.com (Patterson, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and set up my interview after I answered all of the application questions. The application itself was long. The interview was super easy. I walked in and the lady at the desk was the one that gave me the interview. She asked about four questions and I got hired on the spot. Pretty much everyone got hired on the spot. After the interview, I finished the rest of the application on the computers and had my drug test there too. They said they would call when the results came in, which was less than a week later. Went in to work but got sent home because there were too many people. They said they would call me but its almost been a month. Pay is good so that's the only reason I'm holding on to hope.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Amazon.com in June 2015.

Interview

Short, fast, easy. There wasn't really an interview. Just answered questions online when I got there. But overall it was super easy. The test determines you getting hired. Also did a drug test and a background test. You pass them, you're hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Amazon.com (Concord, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

There was no interview. I simply applied online and recieved an email about a month and a half later stating that they would like to meet with me for an orientation. At the orientation I administered my own drug test and recieved my pay and schedule information. About 4 days later I recieved another email that stated I met all requirements and I would need to attend a new hire orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amazon.com (Humble, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

No interview was conducted. The day started with a group of about 25 being told about the company then submitting to a drug test. Also submitted was documentation of education and proof of US citizen.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Amazon.com (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

there was a direct interview at the Holiday Inn Hotel at the Point Loma location in San Diego, I applied for the job threw Smx- Staffing to work for the amazon warehouse, this was an online orientation, afterwards there was a drug test screening. all together I was offered the job

Interview Questions

• can you stand on your feet for long periods of time lifting and lowering objects   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

The initial interview was done over the phone and I was invited to the job fair they were having. I went to the job fair and met with a recruiter and was offered the job on the spot. The challenging part of it was that I didn't start work for 2 months from my initial phone screen. At that point they were not in a hurry to start anyone. Overall it was a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruskin, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Amazon.com (Ruskin, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

You fill out a form online, if you make it through that you get an email with details on your orientation date and you schedule. If you aren't happy with the shift they give you don't be afraid to decline it, they will offer you something else. There is no face to face interview with anyone.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amazon.com in October 2014.

Interview

This was a new warehouse site launch, so there wasn't an interview. There was an online application with a screening of questions that determined the hiring of the employees. If you are selected you just have to show up.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions for the warehouse associates in this particular circumstance. This was a new site launch so there was only paperwork to be filled out and a presentation to watch. I am not sure if they interview for the future employees for this position but that is how the new site warehouse launches work.   Answer Question