Amazon.com Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Amazon.com (Concord, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

There was no interview. I simply applied online and recieved an email about a month and a half later stating that they would like to meet with me for an orientation. At the orientation I administered my own drug test and recieved my pay and schedule information. About 4 days later I recieved another email that stated I met all requirements and I would need to attend a new hire orientation.

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Amazon.com (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

there was a direct interview at the Holiday Inn Hotel at the Point Loma location in San Diego, I applied for the job threw Smx- Staffing to work for the amazon warehouse, this was an online orientation, afterwards there was a drug test screening. all together I was offered the job

Interview Questions

• can you stand on your feet for long periods of time lifting and lowering objects   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

The initial interview was done over the phone and I was invited to the job fair they were having. I went to the job fair and met with a recruiter and was offered the job on the spot. The challenging part of it was that I didn't start work for 2 months from my initial phone screen. At that point they were not in a hurry to start anyone. Overall it was a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amazon.com (Charlotte, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

For seasonal hires, you just had to sign up to go to their presentation at an allotted time. It's a group presentation. The details of the company, job, hours, etc. were explained and then you were given a drug test. Once you were cleared, you're brought on. It was very easy.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amazon.com in October 2014.

Interview

This was a new warehouse site launch, so there wasn't an interview. There was an online application with a screening of questions that determined the hiring of the employees. If you are selected you just have to show up.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions for the warehouse associates in this particular circumstance. This was a new site launch so there was only paperwork to be filled out and a presentation to watch. I am not sure if they interview for the future employees for this position but that is how the new site warehouse launches work.   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

Hiring is through a temporary employment agency. Periodic "conversions" offer employment to those who are considered solid workers. The company seems to not enjoy as good a reputation as they might like. It seems many aspirants to employment decide to move on rather than deal with the issues/problems inherent with Amazon.

Negotiation

NA

Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

Drug test and background test. There was also a questionare on the computer that had to be done. Human resources will then give you a call and let ypu know when you can come in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult or unexpected   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online through snagajob and got an email the next day to go to a hire event and pick the day I wanted to go so I went the following monday, it was wednesday and I couldve picked as soon as friday, and when I got to the event I had the job I just had to take a mouth swab drug test and take my proof of education. I applied for a seasonal part time position so I believe that is why it was so easy. Just waiting on my background to clear

Interview Questions

• There was no question. Just had to complete a questionnaire when I applied which replaced a real interview. Either strongly agree or strongly disagree on questionnaire.   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amazon.com.

Interview

I had four interviews that ran about 30 minutes each. All of them seem to be reading from a Q&A script with canned answers. one interviewer was confused when my answer went deeper than the one he was given.

Interview Questions

• How many Lady Gaga CDs do we have to sell to turn a profit? (seriously...)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Amazon.com (Moreno Valley, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online at Amazon.com. About two weeks later I got an email asking me if I wanted to set up an appointment online. It was a direct hire event for a new warehouse opening up in Moreno Valley. I set up an appointment that wasn't for another three weeks. I arrived at a hotel that had Amazon signs showing you where to go. When I went inside there was some amazon employees sitting at a few tables, and there was a line of people waiting to speak with them. When I finally sat down to speak with them, I expecting an interview but instead the employee asked for my ID and my diploma and told me there was no interview and then she gave me a contingency letter offer of employment. I got the job as long as I passed the background check and oral drug test. The lady sent me to another room with about 20 other people who got the job to take our oral drug test and watch a video about Amazon and what they had to offer to there new employees! It was by far the easiest interview I had ever been to in my life. Although it wasn't really an interview because they didn't ask me a single question.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take what they give you, which is not bad considering it's a warehouse job.