Amazon.com Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

1.7

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon.com.

Interview

1st you must complete an online assessment to qualify , if you application is accepted you have a group interview where you must then pass a mouth swab drug test

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon.com

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amazon.com.

Interview

An HR attempts to give an orientation. Mostly Audio Visual. She was barely intelligible, probably first time doing a presentation. Technical problems etc. You take a drug test. That is the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon.com (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Possibly the easiest interview I have been to. I walked into their third party staffing company, Integrity Staffing, and followed six steps. I signed in and filled out forms on computers. Then I sat down and watched a video about what to expect working in a warehouse. I waited to take my picture for a badge then I talked to someone one on one regarding the position and pay. She told me they would call back whenever they needed people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.com (San Bernardino, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

after applying over the internet they will contact you thru email in a few days to let you chose the interview date and time, it is not really an interview, you are hired on the spot and do a drug screening, the tells you about the company policies and benefits, and you will get another email in a week or two to let you know your start date.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon.com (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was simple. It was kind of like a walk through about the company. They call you in, make you watch a video about Amazon. Then a background check and a drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon.com (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a reply the next day to schedule an appointment for the hiring event. For it's warehouse jobs, it's interview process is the assessment. That is what determines if you fit the job. The hiring event is just a drug test.

Interview Questions

• If the manager needed some help, and you're behind on your own work what do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patterson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon.com (Patterson, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and set up my interview after I answered all of the application questions. The application itself was long. The interview was super easy. I walked in and the lady at the desk was the one that gave me the interview. She asked about four questions and I got hired on the spot. Pretty much everyone got hired on the spot. After the interview, I finished the rest of the application on the computers and had my drug test there too. They said they would call when the results came in, which was less than a week later. Went in to work but got sent home because there were too many people. They said they would call me but its almost been a month. Pay is good so that's the only reason I'm holding on to hope.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amazon.com in June 2015.

Interview

Short, fast, easy. There wasn't really an interview. Just answered questions online when I got there. But overall it was super easy. The test determines you getting hired. Also did a drug test and a background test. You pass them, you're hired.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon.com (Bellevue, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Hiring Event. Went over the job and submitted a saliva drug test on the spot after accepting their conditional offer of employment (which they didn't warn us about prior to the event). Said they would contact us two weeks later with information on when we could start.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift items over 70 pounds?   1 Answer

Internship opportunity elsewhere.

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Amazon.com (Middletown, DE) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online through amazon.com. I was called in to do an in person interview. They ask you to fill out some information on a computer, you watch a video and then you get swabbed (drug tested). You also do a background check. They ask you about 5 questions. It was a very easy interview. I didn't feel any pressure at all. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• If your manager needed extra help, but you are already behind on your work, what do you do?   Answer Question