Amazon.com Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

1.8

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Amazon.com.

Interview

An HR attempts to give an orientation. Mostly Audio Visual. She was barely intelligible, probably first time doing a presentation. Technical problems etc. You take a drug test. That is the interview process.

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon.com

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Amazon.com in June 2015.

Interview

Short, fast, easy. There wasn't really an interview. Just answered questions online when I got there. But overall it was super easy. The test determines you getting hired. Also did a drug test and a background test. You pass them, you're hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Amazon.com (Concord, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

There was no interview. I simply applied online and recieved an email about a month and a half later stating that they would like to meet with me for an orientation. At the orientation I administered my own drug test and recieved my pay and schedule information. About 4 days later I recieved another email that stated I met all requirements and I would need to attend a new hire orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Amazon.com (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

there was a direct interview at the Holiday Inn Hotel at the Point Loma location in San Diego, I applied for the job threw Smx- Staffing to work for the amazon warehouse, this was an online orientation, afterwards there was a drug test screening. all together I was offered the job

Interview Questions

• can you stand on your feet for long periods of time lifting and lowering objects   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

The initial interview was done over the phone and I was invited to the job fair they were having. I went to the job fair and met with a recruiter and was offered the job on the spot. The challenging part of it was that I didn't start work for 2 months from my initial phone screen. At that point they were not in a hurry to start anyone. Overall it was a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amazon.com (Charlotte, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

For seasonal hires, you just had to sign up to go to their presentation at an allotted time. It's a group presentation. The details of the company, job, hours, etc. were explained and then you were given a drug test. Once you were cleared, you're brought on. It was very easy.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amazon.com in October 2014.

Interview

This was a new warehouse site launch, so there wasn't an interview. There was an online application with a screening of questions that determined the hiring of the employees. If you are selected you just have to show up.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions for the warehouse associates in this particular circumstance. This was a new site launch so there was only paperwork to be filled out and a presentation to watch. I am not sure if they interview for the future employees for this position but that is how the new site warehouse launches work.   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

Hiring is through a temporary employment agency. Periodic "conversions" offer employment to those who are considered solid workers. The company seems to not enjoy as good a reputation as they might like. It seems many aspirants to employment decide to move on rather than deal with the issues/problems inherent with Amazon.

Negotiation

NA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amazon.com (Moreno Valley, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

At the start (remember it's casual/business casual) you go into the recruiting center to sign in and wait (this can last a few minutes to a few hours). The interviewer will call you in for the interview. The questions are the basic questions in an interview. After that, they'll send you back into the waiting room to do their screening process. Once they call you up you take a little survey, do your drug test and fill your W2. After all that is finished, they'll send you on your way and tell you they'll call you for your follow up.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

Drug test and background test. There was also a questionare on the computer that had to be done. Human resources will then give you a call and let ypu know when you can come in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult or unexpected   1 Answer