Amba Research Equity Research Analyst Interview Questions

3.6

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Amba Research (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Three rounds Viz Financial Aptitude Test, Technical Interview & HR

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amba Research

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Amba Research.

Interview

Amba research came to campus for placement. The process involved 3 rounds. First was a 30 questions 45 minutes test based on accountancy and basic corporate finance. Second round involved a case study on Nike based on valuation and a stance had to be taken on whether the stock was overvalued or undervalued or fairly valued. 3rd round was the interview. There were 2 guys and an HR lady. The interview was mostly technical based on equity research and on my resume. The lady asked few questions about my family, my weakness and whether i have any location problem.

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

interviewed at Amba Research (Bangalore (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

good communication gave a test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amba Research.

Interview

Must go through 1-4 interviews. You will be presented a case study, small quiz, and possibly a one-on-one technical interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations took place.

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Amba Research in January 2012.

Interview

They just called me in for an interview and didn't even give a heads up on whether an IQ test or not. So since it was my first proper interview ever, I found it quite challenging. However they were offering me a position I did not want. As the interviewer went further explaining on how my work life will be in the company I started to dislike the idea of working there more. He basically told me becoming an employee at Amba would mean really long random hours. Barely any holidays. However the worst part was the really small salary they offered. 500$ for such kind of a job didn't seem worth for me. I basically told him I wasn't interested in the job he was offering me so I didn't get called in for the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you bring in a new customer into the company.   1 Answer

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Amba Research (Bangalore (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Our college recruitment department had their own process. we got to know that need to go for interview. On the day of interview we had a very hard test about finance for 2 hrs and a aptitude test for 2 hrs. Then a technical one on one interview . Result were informed by email as by phone, which was told after 10days. Read a lot about financial in detail. People at in the organization are very cool and work life balance is very good. The office is very well designed and well situated in the heart of the city.

Interview Questions

• Explain how much will invest in two companies ( Microsoft and Apple) if you have USD1000? Explain the entire process for making the decision?   Answer Question