Ambank Group

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ambank Group in March 2010.

Interview Details – 2 layer of interview -1st with the department of hiring and then if they agree the HR will ask you to proceed for the exam. The exam is more on about yourself physiology question- to check your personality is fit with the job assign.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself in 5 sentence. Why do you think we should hire you? what is you weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – put your salary as high as you can

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ambank Group.

Interview Details – I applied on jobstreet, received a call after 2 weeks, first interview 2 weeks after the call

First round interview : 1v1 with senior executive, we just talked about myself and senior executive described patiently to me what are the job scopes

Second round interview supposed to be HR interview, still waiting for HR to call

Credit Interview

Credit
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ambank Group in January 2012.

Interview Details – Received call for interview a few hours after submitting online application. Overall pleasant experience. Expect the usual questions about your past work experience, your & family financial background.

Interview Question – To complete common essay topic about the company and how you will contribute if hired.   Answer Question

AmGraduate In Transaction Banking Interview

AmGraduate In Transaction Banking

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ambank Group.

Interview Details – 2 stages:
1st stage - Short essay writing and test. After that interview by HR. Once they think that you are suitable, they will email you 4 question to choose for presentation and you will be given some time to prepare
2nd stage - Presentation to Transaction Banking bosses and some Q&A session.

Interview Question – Question for presentation is different and it might need you to forecast what will it be in the future. Therefore in the presentation and Q & A session with bosses, they might ask some question that may not have an accurate answer and you have to debate with them in order to get your point   Answer Question

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ambank Group in October 2009.

Interview Details – AmGrad program - 1 1/2 year training.

4 stages (3 world wide, 1 HQ)
         from Malaysia, Australia, UK, US.

results : 7 candidates.

Interview Question – the positioning of each functional areas and how it relates into a picture.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary, duration, task.

Executive Interview

Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ambank Group in October 2009.

Interview Details – you'll be interviewed by the dept. manager to see your competency to work with them. froom the interview itself, they will looking for any similarities that you have; to check whether you can actually work with them. if you pass that, you will receive a call from HR for 2nd interview (within a month). this time, they will test your iq competency, english language, aptitude test, etc. salary negotiation is also discussed during 2nd interview

Interview Question – what is your technical experience prior to this interview?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – as any HR, they will try to squeeze you till the salary cap. however, most people don't know that they will have to answer to the applied dept on why HR rejected your application. so, you can actually try to get as much money there is.

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ambank Group in November 2009.

Interview Details – You have to be very sure of what you know and past experiences. Read through your resume again before you go for the interview, as a lot of questions will come from what you have written on your resume. Be firm and concise with your answers. Treat it as someone is asking you about yourself, as a conversation instead of an interview.

Interview Question – Technical questions - more IT related questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Try to get a middle way, to have both sides agreeing to an in-between figure. Don't be too demanding, rather stating why you should be getting that amount - that you are capable of producing great results.

Worked for Ambank Group? Contribute to the Community!