Ambarella Verification Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Verification Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ambarella.

I applied online. It took me a week to get a phone interview. The position is Verification engineer. The interview lasted for half an hour. Nothing tricky, general circuit design and c language questions. Asked me to design a circuit giving the number and names of the inputs and outputs and the function to implement. Asked me to write a recursive function in c language.

Interview Questions
  • Design a circuit to generate a pulse whenever the input flips.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ambarella

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ambarella in May 2010.

Phone Interview followed by onsite interview. Did not pay for travelling expense.

Interview Questions
    • Given a black box and input/output ports and functionality, translate from C to verilog a block of code.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ambarella in May 2010.

Interview consisted of a telephonic screening and an on-site interview. I had no idea about how many people I'll interview with, before or through the on-site meeting. One of the interviewers gave me responses like "are you screwing with me?" after giving him a somewhat reasonable answer. He was so disrespectful and unprofessional, after 10 minutes I told him "I'm not comfortable with your attitude, I don't want to go on with this interview." He left and the manager dropped in, he said he had pretty good feedback from the first interviewers and he apologized several times for the last one's attitude. The whole process was managed unprofessionally.

Interview Questions
    • An instruction statistics counter using a memory in verilog, recursive depth first search in C.   Answer Question