Ambit Biosciences

• N/A (1)

Very Easy Interview

N/A Interview

N/A

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ambit Biosciences.

Interview Details – I received an email from the hiring manager, we'll call her Babs. We spoke for about 30 minutes. The conversation was frank and comfortable. She asked questions about career goals, experience, and desired work environment. I also asked several questions that were answered clearly. It was, what I thought, a great phone interview. Babs said she would call me back in a few days after she discussed my interview with her team and HR. I was told I would most likely be invited for an in-person interview. It's been 6 weeks and I have not heard from Babs. This is not an unusual occurence. However, it is very rude and unprofessional not to follow up if you claim that is your intention.

Worked for Ambit Biosciences? Contribute to the Community!