Ambit Energy Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

1.9

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

None, you just find a consultant, they will explain the opportunity, probably show you some great informative videos. You pay a fee to join and for your welcome kit (which is very helpful - contains charts, cards, tips), and then join. You'll have a one on one mentor to help you as well.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ambit Energy.

Interview

A phone interview was conducted. Then I was brought in for an interview in person. The people were nice and easy to talk to. They asked the normal interview questions. They seemed to be looking for a certain personality rather than a specific specialty skill set.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Plano, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by Klaudia in their Talent Acquisition department regarding a position she was trying to fill. She came across very friendly and professional and explained I was referred to her by someone that I had worked with in the past. Klaudia told me about the opportunity and I was intrigued by her excitement about her employer and company growth plans – It seems like a great place to work. We set up a phone interview for that evening and following a 30 minute discussion regarding my skills, education and career goals and we decided the position may have been a good fit and I decided to go in for an in person interview. Ambit was once again very accommodating in working with my schedule to set up an interview. When I arrived, I was treated professionally and interviewed within a reasonable time. The interview was thorough but pleasant. The interviewers also did a good job in explaining job requirements, expectations, and responsibilities. . I was very impressed.

Interview Questions

• What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?   Answer Question
    • What are the biggest strengths you will bring to this organization?   Answer Question

My current employer offered me a promotion and a pay increase.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Plano, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied for Ambit Energy online and was called for an interview. I was not overly impressed with the company from the start. When I called, I was put on hold, yet I could hear the entire conversation. I went to the interview and was taken to a storage room b/c they "didn't have an office available" The interview itself was not impressive @ all. They seemed more concerned whether or not I could handle irate customers than anything else. They called and offered me the position. I accepted. Not sure how long I will last.

Interview Questions

• How would deal with a crying Mother whose child was on a respirator and her husband had just died and she couldn't pay the bill.   Answer Question

Independent Business Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincroft, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Lincroft, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

I was invited to take a look at an opportunity to which I replied that I would. At that juncture I was given a link to and watched a video which was approximately 20 minutes.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Dallas, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

initial phone interview with recruiting, phone screening with hiring manager, in person meeting with hiring manager followed by interview with multiple potential peers. took 3 weeks from call to offer

Interview Questions

• are you concerned with our sales channel structure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very straight forward, no willingness to negotiate time off

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Dallas, TX) in February 2008.

Interview

Ambit Energy has the most integrity I have ever known as a company.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult or unexpected questions. Ambit Energy is easy to do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you are wanting to associate with a great company with integrity, than Ambit Energy is your best bet!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR rep, face-to-face with supervisor and HR, job offer over the phone (usually same day as face-to-face interview), and lastly drug test. After you get the job, you then have to complete a 4 week training class and pass the test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none as they do not negotiate