Ambitech Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ambitech Engineering

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ambitech Engineering.

Interview

They contacted me about an open house. I came in and met with the managers and some of the upper management personnel from the main office. I sat down with them and they all asked me questions. At the completion they let me know that I would be receiving an offer if I waited a few days for them to put something together.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are around transitioning skills and requirements for the job. They discussed future potential and advancement opportunities.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ambitech Engineering (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

I had a phone interview that was very generic. Questions were easy to ask. Stopped by for a site interview and ended up knowing the some of the people from presvious jobs. Ended up mainly rehashing old times. Recieved a very timely offer and started quickly. Got a drug test on the first day. It was nice to get a job so quickly. Typically they have many people start each week.

Interview Questions

• Very generic questions. I had the feeling if I was able to walk in I got the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me an offer and I accepted.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambitech Engineering.

Interview

Luck of the draw

Better prospects.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ambitech Engineering (Downers Grove, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

Two phase interview with Senior Engineers and Human Resources personnel. Good overview of the company and business lines. Good descrition of clients and industries served.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ambitech Engineering (Downers Grove, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview process does not seem to make a good use of judging your ability, job description that you're interviewing for not described at all, talked to 3 different people and they wanted to make me an offer, but ultimately I never heard back after providing an amount I'd be willing to take the job for.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambitech Engineering (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2011.

Interview

I was referred to the company by a former employer. They contacted me after they received my resume and we scheduled a phone interview. When they called, we started with a history of the company and a description of the position in question. After the interviewer's monologue, I was asked to describe for him why I would be an asset to Ambitech. I had prepared my anecdotes based on my interpretation of Ambitech's company values found on their website. I emphasized my experience working on teams and elaborated on why I enjoyed that type of environment. Next, I described my experience working with engineering tools (e.g. P&IDs, PFDs, feasibility analyses). Finally, I provided experiences I had with troubleshooting, which I was aware would be of interest for the position I was applying for. We summed up the interview with an opportunity for my to ask questions. I asked about the career path that would be available to me from that starting position, lateral movement within the organization, and tuition reimbursement. I was told to expect contact soon regarding a face to face interview on campus.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences and why they are a good fit for the process engineer position with Ambitech.   1 Answer
    • Discuss any experience you have with troubleshooting.   Answer Question
    • Talk about specific engineering tools you have, such as P&IDs, PFDs.   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ambitech Engineering (Downers Grove, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

Group Interview with Manager and several other project assistants.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None