Ambitech Engineering Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ambitech Engineering

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ambitech Engineering.

I had a phone interview that was very generic. Questions were easy to ask. Stopped by for a site interview and ended up knowing the some of the people from presvious jobs. Ended up mainly rehashing old times. Recieved a very timely offer and started quickly. Got a drug test on the first day.

It was nice to get a job so quickly. Typically they have many people start each week.

Interview Questions
    • Very generic questions. I had the feeling if I was able to walk in I got the job.   Answer Question
    They gave me an offer and I accepted.

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ambitech Engineering.

Luck of the draw

Better prospects.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ambitech Engineering in December 2013.

Two phase interview with Senior Engineers and Human Resources personnel. Good overview of the company and business lines. Good descrition of clients and industries served.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ambitech Engineering in April 2012.

Interview process does not seem to make a good use of judging your ability, job description that you're interviewing for not described at all, talked to 3 different people and they wanted to make me an offer, but ultimately I never heard back after providing an amount I'd be willing to take the job for.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ambitech Engineering in February 2011.

I was referred to the company by a former employer. They contacted me after they received my resume and we scheduled a phone interview.

When they called, we started with a history of the company and a description of the position in question. After the interviewer's monologue, I was asked to describe for him why I would be an asset to Ambitech. I had prepared my anecdotes based on my interpretation of Ambitech's company values found on their website. I emphasized my experience working on teams and elaborated on why I enjoyed that type of environment. Next, I described my experience working with engineering tools (e.g. P&IDs, PFDs, feasibility analyses). Finally, I provided experiences I had with troubleshooting, which I was aware would be of interest for the position I was applying for.

We summed up the interview with an opportunity for my to ask questions. I asked about the career path that would be available to me from that starting position, lateral movement within the organization, and tuition reimbursement. I was told to expect contact soon regarding a face to face interview on campus.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experiences and why they are a good fit for the process engineer position with Ambitech.   View Answer
    • Discuss any experience you have with troubleshooting.   Answer Question
    • Talk about specific engineering tools you have, such as P&IDs, PFDs.   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ambitech Engineering in June 2010.

Group Interview with Manager and several other project assistants.

None