Ambrose Employer Group, LLC

www.ambrosegroup.com

Ambrose Employer Group, LLC Client Human Resources Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Client Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ambrose Employer Group, LLC in December 2013.

The process was done quickly and efficiently in my opinion, from the time I applied to the initial contact was less than ten days. The first part of the process involved completing a relatively simple case study in a one hour period. The case study was very basic and it seemed they were just checking to see if you had a base knowledge of customer service skills and HR knowledge.

After about two weeks (there was a holiday in there), I was contacted for a phone interview. This in my opinion is where the process fell apart. The associate I was speaking with had the normal types of questions, i.e. strengths/weaknesses, etc. but presented them in a more constructed way by relating them to my past experience. The person I spoke with seemed new to the job and not entirely conformable or confident with the process.

My biggest complaint would have to be the answer that I got to my questions.
Q. When are you looking to fill the position?
A. Relatively soon. (Not helpful)

I was also disappointed with the answer I got about what the culture was like. This is really where I started to think that I was dealing with a new employee.

Interview Questions
  • For only completing the case study and one interview the most challenging part of the process was time management during the case study. Again it was pretty basic but there was a lot of information that you needed to communicate in a short amount of time.   Answer Question