Ambuja Cements Interview Questions

3.2

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

campus placement

GET Interview

Interview

First is the written Exam to screen candidates after which there is a technical round followed by HR round.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Ambuja Cements (Andheri (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

One needs to contact the HR first. Once it is done they will ask for your CV and latest exam transcripts. In case they find your CV interesting, you will receive an email from them about the interview date.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ambuja Cements (Mumbai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

It was campus recruitment consisting three rounds. Written test having ratio of 60-40 for aptitude to technical questions, with negative marking of 50%. GD topic was based on current topic, no need to get loud and fight someone particular just defend your point and conclude if asked. Nest was personal interview which was pure technical.

Management Intern Interview

Application

interviewed at Ambuja Cements in February 2012.

Interview

Personal Interview

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ambuja Cements (Ghaziabad (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

3 interviews has been held....1st taken by hr,,,,2nd by safety head ....3rd by technical head...

Sales, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ambuja Cements (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Well for the starters I had 2 phase interview. The initial was at the plant with the GM of HR itself and the other half was with the Marketing Head of the Eastern Region at Kolkatta, as I am working under Eastern region.
    The interview with GM HR and Marketing Head was fantastic and there were very informative as well as very friendly. There way of communication was excellent and straight.

Interview Questions

• You are from white collar business and in this job you have deal with those people who are really ill-literate. Will you be able to handle them ?   1 Answer
    • You are from different background i.e. you had worked as a content writer, then you have worked as technical recruiter and after that SBM(Senior Business Manager). How will you cope up in this field?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation didn't got well as I had planned to be because I failed to negotiate well with them as there were straight with there point and were rigid with there compensations.

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rājkot, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ambuja Cements (Rājkot, Gujarat (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Now , I am Current Job Working at Ambuja Cement Ltd . Under The Contract (N.K.Sharma & Co.) As a Accountant Cum Supervisor . So, Any Comfortable and Suitable For My Job You Finding To Help Me Then I Will Thanks Of You.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer Asked How To Perform Ghost-2003 ?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ambuja Cements (Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

the selection process starts with a written test which basically covers your technical field........out of 40 students 5 were able to clear the cut-off marks.......this follows-up with a personal interview.....crack it and there it is......you are selected........

Technical Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ambuja Cements (Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

Written exam, interview

Interview Questions

• How much salary you want as per your experience?   1 Answer