Amcor Interview Questions

2.9

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Amcor in February 2014.

Good questions about your previous work experence. They also like to get to know who you are as a person. Very warm HR team and Supervisors. They also want to know that you work safely.

Advanced Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Amcor.

Go through the resume and ask the details

Credit/Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vernon Hills, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Amcor in March 2013.

I had a phone innterview with someone from Human Resources. After the phone screening, I went in for the interview. I met with the same person from Human Resources that I had the phone interview with and the Credit Manager. These two seemed to be okay. After that, I met with a person from the Credit department and the Customer Service Manager. These two seemed to be very intimidating and condescending. I wasn't going to take an offer if received because of the second group of people I interviewed with.

Interview Questions
    • These were very general questions in the first round of interviews in which they were technical. The second group asked me questions about credit and my future goals.   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Amcor in August 2009.

Phone Interview first followed by in person 3 round of interview. Director / Technical and HR.
    Overall organized. Need to pass a quick aptitude test. Technical questions were easy and expected. Personal preference family background related question can be expected in HR round. Must impress CIO, Director, Managers, Technical folks to get accepted.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amcor in September 2009.

The interview process was a 3 separate interviews with little delay. The interview environment was easy going, honest and straightforward. The job preview was accurate and forthright. The questions were relevant and the feedback during the interview was great.

Interview Questions
    The negotiations phase comprised of questions and answers about KPIs and increasing earnings through greater commissions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buena Park, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buena Park, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Amcor in February 2013.

Worked through a recruiter who gave me tips. Met with Hiring Manager and HR. Called back for a second interview where I was tested on Excel and given one of those personality/business ethics/decision making tests. Brought back a third time for an interview with a VP. All of the questions were basic, they didn't ask anything unexpected or strange. Everyone was very professional and extremely polite.

Interview Questions
    • They provided me with very specific data in an excel spreadsheet and then requested that I find information. Not overly challenging, but when you're sitting in the hiring manager's office, it's a bit intimidating.   Answer Question

Account Manager Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manchester, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, MI

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Amcor in March 2011.

Disorganized. Recruiter reached out to schedule a phone interview. The day of the phone interview the individual called me very late. By the time we were able to speak she had not reviewed my resume or had questions prepared. The phone call lasted maybe 10 minutes.

Project Management/Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Amcor in December 2011.

Hiring process was held through an international recruitment consulting agency.
    Interview with the recruiter was solely focused on applicants skills and employment history.
    Job description was not provided and interview with the company focused on past employment rather than how you can add value for the project.

Interview Questions
    • We think you are overqualified for this role , what do you think ?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Amcor in April 2010.

Initial contact was threw linked in , recruter contacted me and we traded emails about the job available,
    After a more involved conversation it was determined that the pay rate was more for a jr rep as the scale was in the 60,000 range.
    Left it that if there was a more fitting role we would talk at some future time.

Interview Questions
    • what was your most rewarding experience in the current job   Answer Question

Worked for Amcor? Contribute to the Community!