Amcor Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.9

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Amcor (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview began with several character questions and then a question about my comfort zone with firing people. That threw up a red flag. The HR manager seemed out of touch with reality.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer
    • Are you ok with firing people?   1 Answer

From the facility tour and speaking with a few colleagues, the management style at this place is comparable to a prison camp. I politely declined any offer or communication.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Amcor.

Interview

Go through the resume and ask the details

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Amcor (Madison, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

Good questions about your previous work experence. They also like to get to know who you are as a person. Very warm HR team and Supervisors. They also want to know that you work safely.

Credit/Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Amcor (Vernon Hills, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

I had a phone innterview with someone from Human Resources. After the phone screening, I went in for the interview. I met with the same person from Human Resources that I had the phone interview with and the Credit Manager. These two seemed to be okay. After that, I met with a person from the Credit department and the Customer Service Manager. These two seemed to be very intimidating and condescending. I wasn't going to take an offer if received because of the second group of people I interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• These were very general questions in the first round of interviews in which they were technical. The second group asked me questions about credit and my future goals.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amcor (Buena Park, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Worked through a recruiter who gave me tips. Met with Hiring Manager and HR. Called back for a second interview where I was tested on Excel and given one of those personality/business ethics/decision making tests. Brought back a third time for an interview with a VP. All of the questions were basic, they didn't ask anything unexpected or strange. Everyone was very professional and extremely polite.

Interview Questions

• They provided me with very specific data in an excel spreadsheet and then requested that I find information. Not overly challenging, but when you're sitting in the hiring manager's office, it's a bit intimidating.   Answer Question

Account Manager Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Amcor (Manchester, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

Disorganized. Recruiter reached out to schedule a phone interview. The day of the phone interview the individual called me very late. By the time we were able to speak she had not reviewed my resume or had questions prepared. The phone call lasted maybe 10 minutes.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amcor (Tempe, AZ) in September 2009.

Interview

The interview process was a 3 separate interviews with little delay. The interview environment was easy going, honest and straightforward. The job preview was accurate and forthright. The questions were relevant and the feedback during the interview was great.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiations phase comprised of questions and answers about KPIs and increasing earnings through greater commissions.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Amcor in August 2009.

Interview

Phone Interview first followed by in person 3 round of interview. Director / Technical and HR. Overall organized. Need to pass a quick aptitude test. Technical questions were easy and expected. Personal preference family background related question can be expected in HR round. Must impress CIO, Director, Managers, Technical folks to get accepted.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Amcor (Paris (France)) in March 2015.

Interview

i applied on line - they only selected 3 candidates for interview out of 60 - I had the first interview with HR and my future manager - they presented the company and the job role, then I presented myself and my skills and experience- it last 2 hours, asking different questions like conflict management, share one experience I'm proud of,

Project Management/Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amcor (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was held through an international recruitment consulting agency. Interview with the recruiter was solely focused on applicants skills and employment history. Job description was not provided and interview with the company focused on past employment rather than how you can add value for the project.

Interview Questions

• We think you are overqualified for this role , what do you think ?   Answer Question