Amcor

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Advanced Engineering Intern Interview

Advanced Engineering Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Amcor.

Interview Details – Go through the resume and ask the details

Interview Question – Talk about leadership   Answer Question

Credit/Collections Interview

Credit/Collections
Vernon Hills, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Amcor in March 2013.

Interview Details – I had a phone innterview with someone from Human Resources. After the phone screening, I went in for the interview. I met with the same person from Human Resources that I had the phone interview with and the Credit Manager. These two seemed to be okay. After that, I met with a person from the Credit department and the Customer Service Manager. These two seemed to be very intimidating and condescending. I wasn't going to take an offer if received because of the second group of people I interviewed with.

Interview Question – These were very general questions in the first round of interviews in which they were technical. The second group asked me questions about credit and my future goals.   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Amcor in August 2009.

Interview Details – Phone Interview first followed by in person 3 round of interview. Director / Technical and HR.
Overall organized. Need to pass a quick aptitude test. Technical questions were easy and expected. Personal preference family background related question can be expected in HR round. Must impress CIO, Director, Managers, Technical folks to get accepted.

Interview Question – Can you be hard working?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Tempe, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amcor in September 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was a 3 separate interviews with little delay. The interview environment was easy going, honest and straightforward. The job preview was accurate and forthright. The questions were relevant and the feedback during the interview was great.

Interview Question – How to handle irate customers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiations phase comprised of questions and answers about KPIs and increasing earnings through greater commissions.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Buena Park, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Amcor in February 2013.

Interview Details – Worked through a recruiter who gave me tips. Met with Hiring Manager and HR. Called back for a second interview where I was tested on Excel and given one of those personality/business ethics/decision making tests. Brought back a third time for an interview with a VP. All of the questions were basic, they didn't ask anything unexpected or strange. Everyone was very professional and extremely polite.

Interview Question – They provided me with very specific data in an excel spreadsheet and then requested that I find information. Not overly challenging, but when you're sitting in the hiring manager's office, it's a bit intimidating.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Account Manager Client Services Interview

Account Manager Client Services
Manchester, MI

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Amcor in March 2011.

Interview Details – Disorganized. Recruiter reached out to schedule a phone interview. The day of the phone interview the individual called me very late. By the time we were able to speak she had not reviewed my resume or had questions prepared. The phone call lasted maybe 10 minutes.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question

Project Management/Procurement Interview

Project Management/Procurement
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Amcor in December 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process was held through an international recruitment consulting agency.
Interview with the recruiter was solely focused on applicants skills and employment history.
Job description was not provided and interview with the company focused on past employment rather than how you can add value for the project.

Interview Question – We think you are overqualified for this role , what do you think ?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Amcor in April 2010.

Interview Details – Initial contact was threw linked in , recruter contacted me and we traded emails about the job available,
After a more involved conversation it was determined that the pay rate was more for a jr rep as the scale was in the 60,000 range.
Left it that if there was a more fitting role we would talk at some future time.

Interview Question – what was your most rewarding experience in the current job   Answer Question

Worked for Amcor? Contribute to the Community!