Amdocs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview Details – Hiring process was quick and easy. Interviewed with only one person. Received job offer after one interview. All within one week. Hiring manager was fantastic. Accepted the job because of his personality alone.

Negotiation Details – N/a

Director Data Warehousing Interview

Director Data Warehousing
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Amdocs in January 2012.

Interview Details – Typical HR screen telephone interview followed by out of country manager calling and reviewing qualifications. Next was a one-on-one interview with the "local" manager and a presentation to a panel of involved parties. Lastly a phone interview with the Sales VP.

Data Warehousing (DW) is a new focus for AMDOCS and they were looking a new sales reps to go back into existing telco clients and sell their services. Challenge is AMDOCS doesn't really understand what the product or service they want to sell is, and thus the value proposition is something you have to extrapolate for each client. My opinion is they AMDOCS has solid knowledge of the back office and Ops side of the telco business, but doesn't know how to frame their DW solution by anything but EIS and reporting.

Like lots of consulting organization this office seemed to be culturally diverse with a heavy percentage of Asians and middle easterners (cheap green card labor?) who seemed to have limited interactions with their cube mates

Interview Question – With a long history in the DW market there weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Amdocs in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interviews were pretty easy - there was a mix of questions on technical ability, behavioral and leadership qualities. After clearing the first stage on-campus, I was invited to their office at Alpharetta for a tete-a-tete with a VP. They sent out the offer a couple of days after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiate aggressively! Their initial offer was on the lower side but I was able to revise my offer upwards by almost 20%. It also helped that I had a good recruiter taking care of the entire process.

Worked for Amdocs? Contribute to the Community!