Amdocs

3.1

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amdocs.

Hiring process was quick and easy. Interviewed with only one person. Received job offer after one interview. All within one week. Hiring manager was fantastic. Accepted the job because of his personality alone.

N/a

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Amdocs in June 2014.

Applied via LinkedIn. Phone call with recruiter. Invited to face-to-face interview with hiring manager who not available when I arrived. Interview is currently pending based on unclear status with regards to personenl budget .

Systems Analyst Interview

Process took 6 weeks. From applying, interviews, to background checks. Very slow and sometimes I was left wondering

SME Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amdocs.

Hiring was done by my to be manager, he was sharp looking along with his peer. He asked me relevant questions about my back ground and I gave him the answers he was looking. In two days he came back with an offer. No dramas. Their questions are simple and straight forward. If you get it wrong, then you don't qualify basic requirement. They will move to next candidate.

No chance to negotiate

Consulting Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Amdocs.

Phone interview, On-site

Infrastructure Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Amdocs in December 2013.

Technical roudup.
    team and collaboration.
    new initiatives - new technologies, new ventures ideas, solutions handling, solutions gathering. Major problem solving tactics. Involvement in training, planning and execution of projects. Doing Role play and role model.
    Different Business Models, Managerial models known and practiced. Project Management.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was not very supportive but basics are ok. Salary raise is supposed to be more attractive as per the city requirements.

Software Developer Engineer Interview

Campus Interview - Questions were
    1. My internship related
    2. Find a bug in C code
    3. Why a particular algorithm is better

Manager asked questions about experience and if I can work long hours.
    Hiring was quick

No negotiation

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Amdocs.

My position was outsourced to Amdocs. No interview needed, merely accepted their offer.

I kept my original salary once transitioned.

SSME Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amdocs.

Hiring process was very easy, it appeared they wanted to take people for billing from AT&T.
    HR process is very slow and took more than a month to roll out offer.

Interview Questions
    • it was easy, they wanted to know billing understanding   Answer Question

SME Interview

Met them in Career Fair on Campus. I was contacted by a recruiter and asked for a phone interview. Phone Interview was simple. Next I was called on site.

On site was fun, people were kind and good. There was 4 rounds on site. I was asked a few programming questions to write on board. Another question was like designing a system with functions to implement.

Interview Questions
    • Designing system by writing class diagrams and methods. Next making changes to existing classes for implementing new features.   Answer Question