Amdocs Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

3.1

Infrastructure Junior Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Amdocs (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

it was a sorting day, start with everyone present himself then a group dynamic with a few missions,
    who that passed that continue to 1:1 interview with team leader and who passed that had one more interview with team manager.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Hiring process was quick and easy. Interviewed with only one person. Received job offer after one interview. All within one week. Hiring manager was fantastic. Accepted the job because of his personality alone.

Negotiation

N/a

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Amdocs (Herndon, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. Phone call with recruiter. Invited to face-to-face interview with hiring manager who not available when I arrived. Interview is currently pending based on unclear status with regards to personenl budget .

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Process took 6 weeks. From applying, interviews, to background checks. Very slow and sometimes I was left wondering

SME Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Hiring was done by my to be manager, he was sharp looking along with his peer. He asked me relevant questions about my back ground and I gave him the answers he was looking. In two days he came back with an offer. No dramas. Their questions are simple and straight forward. If you get it wrong, then you don't qualify basic requirement. They will move to next candidate.

Negotiation

No chance to negotiate

Consulting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Phone interview, On-site

Infrastructure Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Amdocs (Dallas, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Technical roudup.
    team and collaboration.
    new initiatives - new technologies, new ventures ideas, solutions handling, solutions gathering. Major problem solving tactics. Involvement in training, planning and execution of projects. Doing Role play and role model.
    Different Business Models, Managerial models known and practiced. Project Management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was not very supportive but basics are ok. Salary raise is supposed to be more attractive as per the city requirements.

Software Developer Engineer Interview

Interview

Campus Interview - Questions were
    1. My internship related
    2. Find a bug in C code
    3. Why a particular algorithm is better

Manager asked questions about experience and if I can work long hours.
    Hiring was quick

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

My position was outsourced to Amdocs. No interview needed, merely accepted their offer.

Negotiation

I kept my original salary once transitioned.

SSME Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Hiring process was very easy, it appeared they wanted to take people for billing from AT&T.
    HR process is very slow and took more than a month to roll out offer.

Interview Questions

• it was easy, they wanted to know billing understanding   Answer Question