Amdocs Interview Questions in Pune

Updated Jun 29, 2015

3.3

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

interview was quite good ,asked about SQL and linux most easy for those who has hands on linux and in SQL they asked mostly from joins (eqi joins and left and right joins)

SME Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was an on campus drive scheduled in my college for BTech and MTech students from CSE, IT, EnTC background. The recruitment process was like this: · AMCAT Online test for 2 and half hours · Technical interview · HR interview · Selection The online test was comprised with: Quantitative Ability Logical Ability English Technical Knowledge Automata - Programing (C/C++/Java) (Choose any one) So overall interview experience was very good.

Interview Questions

• In technical interview, they asked me the basic C programs like Fibonacci series with and without recursion, two puzzles, SQL queries on joins, favorite subject, OOP concepts, PLSQL etc. In HR interview, they asked me my introduction, strengths, weakness, family background, working in shifts, working in any location etc..   Answer Question

Informatica Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

First there was a written Test for SQL , Data Warehousing Concepts and Informatica. and then there was a face to Face Interview .It was a very good Interview. And After that I cleared that round and then there was a manager Round.

Interview Questions

• Apart from SQL and Informatica Questions , they asked me that , Do i know JAVA ?   1 Answer

SME Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)).

Interview

Most Important Round --Aptitude Test :: Comprises of Quant , English , SQL , UNIX and Testing sections Technical Interview 1 :: Panel of two people . Asks few Testing , unix and sql queries Questions .. Not at all difficult. Technical Interview 2 :: Panel of two people (Project Managers) :: They generally start with easy questions and then gets into Testing practices and all . Checks your way of solving the problems . Dont bluff here they are too experienced . Final Round is HR Round :: Package discussion

Interview Questions

• They dont ask much difficult questions . Clearing the Aptitude test increases the chances of selection by 70%. Best of luck Stay positive .   Answer Question

SSME Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview process consist of written test, technical interview and then HR interview. Written test was easy. Question comprises of SQL, Core Java, Unix, Aptitude, Attention to Details etc. Afterwards there was technical interview which comprises of basic core java questions, design patterns, collections, sql queries, mutithreading, EJBs, Servlets etc. They discussed deeply my current project also.

Interview Questions

• I found interview process rather very easy. So there was no as such difficult quesion.   Answer Question

HR people of the company was very rude and pathetic. Sorry to say this but they even dont know how to deal with people which is basically part of their job. They very rudely offer lesser amount than what you expected and when you decline their offer then they start misbehaving with you. They think themselves no less than Google or facebook. I am happy for not joining company like this where public dealing of HR is so pathetic and bad.

SME Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

3 rounds for hiring in Amdocs: 1. Technical and Quantitative Written Exam-involves coding skill testing and maths questions 2. Technical Interview 3. HR Interview HR Interview was about knowing policies of company. Technical Interview can get difficult as on recruiter's questions.

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Written test. Technical Interview. HR round. First round is a written round where you are asked questions on C++/JAVA/C any one of them. Aptitude test. Two coding questions and Data base MCQs.

Senior Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

I had total 4 rounds of interview 1 & 2 - Skills interview, by managers. In this process, they have concentrated on the major problems they are facing in the existing product and were seeking the solutions for the same from me. Sounded very interesting and challenging 3 - aptitude round. this was to my surprise. they never intimated this in before hand 4 - HR & Negotiation round

Interview Questions

• 3 - aptitude round. this was to my surprise. they never intimated this in before hand   Answer Question

Negotiation

It went good. They are extremely reasonable in my case.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

One Technical Interview: Basic questions from C- Difference between C and C++, Java- Java Compilation Process: byte code and .class files; OOPS, puzzles and then HR interview: Tell me about yourself; other offers; are you comfortable with night shifts??

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)).

Interview

Tests and Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

just one day of negotiation