Amdocs Interview Questions in Pune

3.3

92 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

SME Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amdocs.

Most Important Round --Aptitude Test :: Comprises of Quant , English , SQL , UNIX and Testing sections
    Technical Interview 1 :: Panel of two people . Asks few Testing , unix and sql queries Questions .. Not at all difficult.

Technical Interview 2 :: Panel of two people (Project Managers) :: They generally start with easy questions and then gets into Testing practices and all . Checks your way of solving the problems . Dont bluff here they are too experienced .

Final Round is HR Round :: Package discussion

Interview Questions
    • They dont ask much difficult questions . Clearing the Aptitude test increases the chances of selection by 70%.
      Best of luck Stay positive .
        Answer Question

SSME Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amdocs.

Interview process consist of written test, technical interview and then HR interview. Written test was easy. Question comprises of SQL, Core Java, Unix, Aptitude, Attention to Details etc. Afterwards there was technical interview which comprises of basic core java questions, design patterns, collections, sql queries, mutithreading, EJBs, Servlets etc. They discussed deeply my current project also.

Interview Questions
    • I found interview process rather very easy. So there was no as such difficult quesion.   Answer Question

HR people of the company was very rude and pathetic. Sorry to say this but they even dont know how to deal with people which is basically part of their job. They very rudely offer lesser amount than what you expected and when you decline their offer then they start misbehaving with you. They think themselves no less than Google or facebook. I am happy for not joining company like this where public dealing of HR is so pathetic and bad.

Senior Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Amdocs in April 2014.

I had total 4 rounds of interview

1 & 2 - Skills interview, by managers. In this process, they have concentrated on the major problems they are facing in the existing product and were seeking the solutions for the same from me. Sounded very interesting and challenging

4 - HR & Negotiation round

Interview Questions
    • 3 - aptitude round. this was to my surprise. they never intimated this in before hand   Answer Question
    It went good. They are extremely reasonable in my case.

SME Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amdocs in April 2014.

3 rounds for hiring in Amdocs:
    1. Technical and Quantitative Written Exam-involves coding skill testing and maths questions
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR Interview
    HR Interview was about knowing policies of company.
    Technical Interview can get difficult as on recruiter's questions.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Amdocs.

Tests and Interview

Interview Questions
    just one day of negotiation

SME Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amdocs in March 2014.

Initially had a written test consisting for 5 section i.e Quant + Reasoning, English Comprehensions, SQL, LINUX, and the last section depends on the profile you are applying for.
    Two round of technical interviews.Very Very knowledgeable interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewers were twisting every bit of concepts I have learned, so be ready for the conceptual questions.   Answer Question
    Salary is non-negotiable, but they offer a better CTC

SSME Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amdocs in March 2014.

The HR team would ask you to come in weekdays and that too non-comfortable time. Seems they are Apple or Amazon. The interview process is very lengthy and worst part is that they pay peanuts that too rudely.The HR team is non professional and non-credible too(sorry to say this)

Far below my expectations, as I said they offer peanuts that too rudely.

Very Good Environment to Work, Although Not Much Technical Work Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amdocs.

Written test followed by technical, managerial and HR round of interview.

Senior Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amdocs.

Face to face interviews. A couple of technical interviews followed by a HR interview.
    Process is straight forward and their decision makjing process is not long.

SME Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Amdocs in January 2014.

I got the opportunity to apply for Amdocs from AMCAT.
    There was an online test on 2nd Jan 2014 which consisted of MCQs on JAVA/C/C++, Unix, SQL, Apti, Quant and Verbal.
    Then I go a call for intervew which was on 15th Jan,
    Interview consisted of questions like,
    Tell us about yourself.
    Why do you want to join Amdocs
    Then few questions about Java and C,
    They asked me to write some programs in Java and C and I did.
    Then asked few basic SQL Queries and Basic Unix commands. and I was selected.
    Bu unfortunately they lied about he job profile they are putting me into, Instead of putting me in T3 Application Support which is Semi Technical, They placed me in a non Technical T2 support which has nothing to do with neither, Java and C, nor Unix and SQL.
    Thinking about changing job just after 3 months.