Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amdocs
- Subject Matter Expert (39)
- SME (30)
- Senior Subject Matter Expert (19)
- SSME (17)
- SME Trainee (14)
- Software Engineer (13)
- SME (Trainee) (11)
- Software Developer (8)
- Senior Software Engineer (7)
- Engineering (6)
- Testing Engineer (4)
- Group Leader (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Subject Matter Expert Trainee (4)
- SME At Amdocs (4)
- Senior Consultant (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Marketing (2)
- Consultant (2)
- QA (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Programming Senior Subject Matter Expert (2)
- Infrastructure Manager (2)
- Software Test Engineer (2)
- Senior Systems Analyst (2)
- Consulting Director (2)
- Consulting Manager (1)
- Associate Software Developer (1)
- Associate Software Engineer (1)
- Java Developer (1)
Senior Consultant Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Amdocs (Dallas, TX) in April 2008.
3 Round interview. First round HR contact that set up initial interview. Next interview Manager who asked questions about experience and if team oriented and work long hours.
Hiring was quick and they used an online web HR to get all the benefits set up.
- What was the most challenging aspect of my current job Answer Question
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?
Other Interview Reviews for Amdocs
Senior Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Amdocs (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).
Multiple number of interviews and most of the questions are based on the provided scenarios, on how to handle or overcome a tough situation.
- It was regarding a scenario where the mistakes lies on Customer's side, but your side are getting the blame so how do you handle the situation as it involves monetary penalty and at the same time you need to maintain a good relationship with the Customer. Answer Question
Straight forward as the initial package offered was good.
Senior Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Amdocs.
Good experience over all. easy process, good treatment and value your skills,
telephone interview first, followed by 2 person interviews and HR review.
After joining, they offer good orientation program.
- are you willing to travel frequently? 1 Answer