Amdocs

www.amdocs.com

Amdocs Subject Matter Expert Trainee Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Subject Matter Expert Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amdocs.

In hr round simple questions were asked like tell about yourself , questions related to family, personal qualities , your expectations from the organisation etc. in technical round a program i was asked to write a program to recognize a pattern in given string without using any predefined functions in C and a simple sql query, apart from that interviewer asked me other simple hr questions in technical round.

Other Interview Reviews for Amdocs

Subject Matter Expert Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Amdocs in October 2013.

one written comprising
    technical c,java,c++ choice based
    analytics
    logical
    apti

no nigotiaion for trainee

Subject Matter Expert Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amdocs in August 2013.

There were three rounds.
    1. Written Test
    2. technical interview
    3. HR interview

First written Test consisting of aptitude, reasoning, English. Technical part consisting of C or java, Unix and SQL. Unix and SQL questions were not very easy.

Technical Interview - Asked about myself, college project, Puzzle, 1 question on C coding, Unix basic commands and SQL Queries.

HR - It was for very short duration. asked about myself, achievements, hobbies etc.

Subject Matter Expert Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amdocs.

At first there was an online test comprising of 5 sections:analytical ability,attention to detail,learning ability,sql,unix and one section of either C,C++ or java.After this there was a technical interview in which I being an EC student ...was first asked why I want to join an IT company.Then they asked questions mainly related to resume....all projects ,hobbies.......then they asked few basic C++ and java questions.
    Then there was an HR interview in which they asked basic questions like strength ,weakness etc...