Amec Foster Wheeler Engineering Interview Questions

2.6

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

Very easy interview, just asked the basics and went through job expectations

Interview Questions

• Describe your responsibilities in your current role and how they relate to the position for which you're interviewing   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amec Foster Wheeler

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler (Houston, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler in July 2010.

Interview

The interview was 1:1, and discussion was mostly on the technical capabilities

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler in December 2009.

Interview

Great culture, great people. The person who I spoke with was friendly and willing to provide his insight on his experience at AMEC. They did not have any openings at that time in the area that I was looking for but they suggested me to check back another time.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2008.

Interview

A good interview. At the interview past work roles were discussed. Also discussed were salary and compensation package expectations from both sides. Educational history was gone over. It was a behavioural interview in which I was asked to describe situations in which I had shown leadership, overcame challenges and dealt with adversity.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you disagreed with your supervisor and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question