1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Hydrogeologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler (Chicago, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

Process started with me contacting the office manager and forwarding my resume. I was then asked to complete a "features and benefits" analysis outlining what expertise and client potential I would be bringing to the table. They then did some internal reviews across several office locations to check on my reputation and to determine what kind of demand there would be on projects other than those originating in the Chicago office. I then had an in-person interview at the Chicago office with the practice manager and two other senior technical staff members/

Interview Questions

• What existing clients or business could you bring to the practice?   1 Answer
  • What marketing actions would I take to generate new client contacts and business?   1 Answer