Amedisys Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Interview

They ask a million questions about your relationships and make you feel like you will be appreciated when you respond. They want names and contacts of who you have in and around the area and want to know who you will get business from.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan on succeeding in home care with so much competition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room to negotiate salary

Other Interview Reviews for Amedisys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amedisys (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

A phone interview and 3 face to face interviews. One with the district sales manager, ops manager and director of operations. My interviews were fairly easy, but I had a lot of sales experience. Typical questions about where to get referrals, how to overcome objections etc

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. Tell me about a time you lost a sale to a competitor and what you did to try to earn the business the next time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me a salary range and I asked for the top of the range and got it!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Methuen, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Amedisys (Methuen, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

One interview with site manager and VP sales. Met on-site. Very casual. No STAR questions. Asked about previous employment history. Interview lasted about an hour. They gave me information on the day to day job duties. Also let me know about training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Called on physicians before? What do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amedisys (Beaumont, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

There was three face to face interviews. One phone interview. Also I had two test that were on the computer and they were time. Between the interviews and two test is how your salary is figured. You need to dress very professional.

Interview Questions

• If you had a unlimited budget for expenses how would you use it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The test were horrible. Very different I must say.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Amedisys in September 2009.

Interview

Interviwed with AVP and AVP Ops. It lasted about 1 hour (AVP Ops came in the last 20 minutes). Basic resume review, no hard questions. Offer was given 2 days later. Started within a month and the agency director was going to be gone for 2 weeks on vacation and the AVP that hired me was fired. Went to the agency everyday with no direction, no access to the training database. When I finally got access and began training, the agency director asked me everyday what I was doing and where I was going to get referrals. Office staff asked me everyday what I was still doing there and surpised I hadn't quit.

Interview Questions

• How are your skills in your previous job a benefit for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation whatsoever. Offered 15 days PTO (vacation, sick, personal rolled in) and asked for more but they said this was non-negotiable.