Amedisys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Area Vice President Interview

Area Vice President

Interviewed at Amedisys

Interview Details – Had to take a personality test and afterwards never got any more contact even though I was significantly qualified. Guess I didn't match their profile but would have appreciated a conversation about it. I found it shallow.

Interview Question – None   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Area Vice President Interview

Area Vice President

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview Details – Six interviews plus personality profile testing, for which the results are not released.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Amedisys does not negotiate, make your expectations known up front int he beginning and they use those throughout the process. They offer bonuses as a way of implying you will get more $$ towards your request - however the budgets are so off that you will never get bonus payout so don't fall for that one.

Worked for Amedisys? Contribute to the Community!