Amedisys

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Office Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Amedisys in April 2010.

Interview Details – It was a small company and the administrator appeared more interested in what I would share about my current job versus wheather or not I could do what she expected. If you dont mind small companies go for it however if your looking for organization and growth go to Amedisys.

Interview Question – How is billling handled   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Choose to remain with current company

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Office Manager Interview

Business Office Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Amedisys in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by headquarters as my application was acception for the Business Office Manager position. Was told that I had excellent skills and background and they wanted to move fast with the position. Was a test and questionare consisting of over 12 pages.

Interview Question – was simply asked when I can come in for an interview soon and would have another bus. off. manager join in.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amedisys

Worked for Amedisys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amedisys Business Office Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Amedisys employees and interview candidates.