Amedisys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Business Office Specialist Interview

Business Office Specialist

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview Details – It took several weeks to finally get a face to face interview.

Interview Question – None were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Business Office Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview/screening at first basically they went over the duties/responsibilities then from there we set up a face to face interview. My face to face interview was with the business office manager. As always I waitied in the lobby for 10-15 minutes before I meet with her. She basically talk about her personal problems majority of the time instead of asking me questions. I was scheduled a second interview with the Director the next day but that didn't happen I interviewed with the clinical manager instead. She just went over benefits, the office process/procedures, then a little about herself.

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amedisys

Worked for Amedisys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amedisys Business Office Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Amedisys employees and interview candidates.