Amedisys Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2015

2.3

Systems Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

Interviewed with Director and AVP. The job was actual on office manager, however the glass door drop down selection did not have that as an option. The onboarding process has improved since my original interview with the company. When interviewing for key positions expect to have several different interviews. The process can take as long as 30 days. Be patient.

Interview Questions

• Interview technique at the time was new to me - Targeted Selection DDI. Questions were not necessarily centered around relevant work experience, but instead were designed to explore your cognitive, ethical, and emotional dimensions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A little. I found out later I could have probably negotiated a better starting package. Sign on bonuses are available for critical personnel. Take the time to negotiate. Raises and other incentives are more carefully administered. Get the best deal possible going in. It will set the pace for advancement for the remainder of your tenure with the company.

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

No problems with hiring and interview

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amedisys (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

A phone interview and 3 face to face interviews. One with the district sales manager, ops manager and director of operations. My interviews were fairly easy, but I had a lot of sales experience. Typical questions about where to get referrals, how to overcome objections etc

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. Tell me about a time you lost a sale to a competitor and what you did to try to earn the business the next time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me a salary range and I asked for the top of the range and got it!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Amedisys (Columbia, KY) in July 2013.

Interview

The interviewer talked about church and family. Interview was simple with a couple behavioral questions along with the normal questions. Some skills questions were asked and questions about my previous positions and what I liked and disliked about the positions. More than anything though, the person talked about themselves and how much they have done to change the company and how great they were as a boss.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a difficult coworker in the past.   Answer Question

Clinician Interview

Interview

2 interviews

Interview Questions

• What to do when a patient is down on the floor and can't get up   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Palliative Care Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

When can you start?

Interview Questions

• None. The NP interviewing me just sat there and smiled, nothing really stood out. I was hired within a few days Getting the call at 9pm at night should have tipped me off that they were desperate   Answer Question

Negotiation

I suggested an offer. They offered more. I took it.

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

It is different now than when I was hired. I have interviewed for other internal position, had to fill out a personality and other type test and met with regional director and regional sales manager. Also spoke to MY DOO seperately. Didn't continue from there because there was a restructurization.

Area Vice President Interview

Interview

Had to take a personality test and afterwards never got any more contact even though I was significantly qualified. Guess I didn't match their profile but would have appreciated a conversation about it. I found it shallow.

PRN OT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

The people I spoke with were very nice and made me feel comfortable from the beginning. They talked to me like a friend and professional. I was recommended by a friend who worked there and my schedule worked great with the flexible needs they have. They called me for the interview and I met with them within a week.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to do a good job? Also, what do you think are the most important qualities that an employee should have?   1 Answer

Business Office Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

It took several weeks to finally get a face to face interview.