Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amedisys
- RN Case Manager (5)
- Account Executive (4)
- Director of Operations (4)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Care (3)
- RN Field Nurse (3)
- Occupational Therapist (3)
- Registered Nurse (3)
- Clinical Manager (2)
- Area Vice President (2)
- Business Office Manager (2)
- Business Office Specialist (2)
- Physical Therapist (2)
- Nursing (2)
- Healthcare (2)
- Systems Support Analyst (1)
- Physical Therapy (1)
- Registered Nurse Case Manager (1)
- Systems Support Analyst I (1)
- Doo (1)
- LPTA (1)
- Admission Nurse (1)
- PRN OT (1)
- Staff Nurse Licensed Practical Nurse (1)
- Nurse Practitioner Palliative Care (1)
- Hospice Office Manager (1)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (1)
- Strategic Sourcing Specialist (1)
- Clinician (1)
- Case Manager (1)
- Instructional Designer (1)
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Amedisys in July 2011.
Interviewed for a nursing position in Georgia. The Director was nice, friendly, knowledgeable and direct about her expectations of the nurse she will hire as well as what didn't work for the nurse that was in the position previously. The questions were standard and open ended. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.
She said she would be in touch in a week or so and I believe she will follow through. I applied last week and had an interview in a few days.
Given all the negative comments about this company on here I wanted to share my experience as it was not bad and I am actually hoping to be offered one of the positions. I know an interview isn't the same as working at a company, but I do think you can get a feel for the office when there. As far as this particular one, can't say anything negative at all about it - at least not the interview process.
Other Interview Reviews for Amedisys
Nursing InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Amedisys in August 2009.
I applied for the position online. A few days later, was instructed to take an online skills test. 2 weeks later, contacted for interview (in person) for the very next day, which left very little time for interview preparation. Interview format required interviewee to recall a lot of specific situations and the outcome of those situations in past employement or life in general. ie.. "recall a time when you saw a snowball effect about to happen, what did you do and how did that turn out. after about 10 of these types of questions you are ready to walk out!!! interviewers were very friendly and laid back, which made it a little easier to think up examples for these crazy scenarios.
- name a SPECIFIC situation where you were given a goal, and what the outcome was. Answer Question