Amedisys

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amedisys in November 2011.

Met with the office director & therapy supervisor. They were very focused on telling me how great their company is, were very open about full time vs part time vs contract status, expectations of the job, learning opportunities and specialty programs provided by their agency.

Interview Questions
  • They didn't ask any questions about my experience (though they did have my resume in hand), were more concerned about my availability to treat patients   Answer Question
Pretty straight forward, they base their pay on a per-visit rate, which varies according to the type of visit (admission vs. eval vs. regular treatment, etc). It was a take-it-or-leave it situation, but they were willing to work with me as far as transitioning from my previous job, where I needed to complete specialty patient treatment cases which no one else would be available to cover.