Amedisys

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

RN Case Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview Details – No problems with hiring and interview

Interview Question – Unsure   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – email

Shreveport, LA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amedisys in June 2012.

Interview Details – My company was bought by Amedisys & I was PRN at first, but it took a couple weeks before I could become FT.

Negotiation Details – I was the lowest paid nurse there, I know because one nurse liked to brag, when I came on FT I asked for a raise, I was told no because of costs/budget. But I later found out they hired another nurse who also made a lot more than me even though she had NO hospice experience!

RN Case Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview Details – It is different now than when I was hired. I have interviewed for other internal position, had to fill out a personality and other type test and met with regional director and regional sales manager. Also spoke to MY DOO seperately. Didn't continue from there because there was a restructurization.

Interview Question – What keeps your cup full?   View Answer

RN Case Manager

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Amedisys in January 2009.

Interview Details – A manager from the local company called to ask for an interview. A date was chosen at my convenience. The interview was in a private setting with two managers and myself. General questions about my experience were asked and how would I like working in Home Health. Driving was a huge concern; apparently some nurses don't like to drive.

Interview Questions

Worked for Amedisys? Contribute to the Community!