Amedisys RN Field Nurse Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2014

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Amedisys (Tulsa, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

I responded to an ad in the paper. I was called in for an interview. The job was misrepresented and I was lied to about its being full time and lied to about my salary.

Negotiation

We discussed the salary and benefits. It was misrepresented.

Other Interview Reviews for Amedisys

RN Field Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Amedisys in June 2014.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was typical: finger printing, drug test, company policies, goals, vision statement, company benefits, skills check list, online intense education, orientation process of three months, preceptor-ship was limited. Learning an updated Oasis 4.0 software can be very time consuming and confusing.

Interview Questions

• In health care employment, RN's are always asked; Why did you become a nurse ! Describe your worst experience as an RN ! Describe your best experience as an RN ! What accomplishments did you bring to your last employer !   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay scale is non-nonnegotiable

RN Field Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amedisys in February 2008.

Interview

Applied online, recieved call within couple of weeks, interviewed within a week, got the job within a few days! Interview was great,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the job pays per visit rate per experience, I was not experienced at the time of interview.