Amedisys

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse

I applied in-person and interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview Details – 1 interview and was told I was a "shoe in" because they needed people

Interview Question – Poor management that was clear to me and anyone else   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, all pay was cut and dry unless after the hiring process you were deemed competent and then offered what would it take to keep you.

Registered Nurse

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Amedisys in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the director of the office and a separate interview was done by the clinical manager the next day when she was available. I was new to home health and they both explained the position in detail. The salary is less than Louisiana nurse salary but was assured the position had room for advancement.

Interview Question – The interview was not difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The nurse salary was stated on the first day. No negotiating.

Very Easy Interview

Augusta, GA

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Amedisys in July 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview, then set up face to face interview at my convenience. Interviewed director, then with two of the clinical managers.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation you have faced at your current employer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Worked for Amedisys? Contribute to the Community!