1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Systems Support Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amedisys.

Interviewed with Director and AVP. The job was actual on office manager, however the glass door drop down selection did not have that as an option. The onboarding process has improved since my original interview with the company. When interviewing for key positions expect to have several different interviews. The process can take as long as 30 days. Be patient.

Interview Questions
  • Interview technique at the time was new to me - Targeted Selection DDI. Questions were not necessarily centered around relevant work experience, but instead were designed to explore your cognitive, ethical, and emotional dimensions.   Answer Question
A little. I found out later I could have probably negotiated a better starting package. Sign on bonuses are available for critical personnel. Take the time to negotiate. Raises and other incentives are more carefully administered. Get the best deal possible going in. It will set the pace for advancement for the remainder of your tenure with the company.