Amegy Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.4

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I had an-campus interview and was invited to interview with 3 upper-level individuals in the company's corporate office. The interviews were very much behavioral and didn't require much technical thinking.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 adjectives that your peers would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was easy and didn't take a lot of time to complete. I interviewed with IR first and then the bank manager and teller manager at the branch. They hired me after those interviews.

Interview Questions

• Experience in the field before this job?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation.

Interview

Meet with three people. Please do not mention this to anyone. I wished i picked another company. I loved working at my previous employer. People are not trust worthy

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online, was called in to be interviewed with a representative from human resources. I was told that the hiring manager would follow up with me the following week. I never heard anything from either the human resource representative or the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• the questions were very straight forward, standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation in March 2014.

Interview

very easy process. took me 2 weeks to get hired after i applied online. the HR rep was very easy to work with and kept you up to date on the process. Appreciated that a lot.

Officer Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation in September 2013.

Interview

I first talked with a representative from Amegy Bank at a career fair held by my university. They were impressed with my knowledge of the company and distinct questions about the program; so I advise to do the same to get an interview slot. I'm only in the first round still, but the entire interview process was behavioral. I rarely got asked question such as "tell me a time..." but was asked questions that allowed the interview to get to know my personality.

Interview Questions

• How have you demonstrated leadership abilities? Why and what do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Personal Banker II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Initial interview by phone and then in person at Houston Corp office. The recruiter was thorough and made me feel welcome like family. Like Guaranty Bank, they hire well which means good news on finding a good fit. Interviewed with the Branch Manager and Asst who were great people first and great bankers. This all occurred within one week and I am currently waiting to hear good news. This bank has great market share and reputation in this area. Looking forward to possibly working with the team! Kudos on this experience.

Interview Questions

• Many questions were behavioral to ensure a good team fit. This is of great value as to not waste any of our time. The job I am leaving was inaccurately portrayed as was the manager. The manager at the bank I am leaving is the worst manager I've worked with and taught me a valuable lesson. I appreciate the hiring process here at Amegy and it will be a great fit.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

1 phone and 2 in person. Also had drug and mental testing. Month long hiring process. Was not bad. People were nice and did not make me feel uncomfortable.

Personal Bankr Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation in December 2011.

Interview

3 interviews, long process.

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX).

Interview

Contacted over the phone, scheduled the interview, branch manager interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in joining retail banking?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, HR personnel were very willing to consider my experience and extended a higher hourly rate for me and I accepted.